Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
    April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
    wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
    wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
    wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
    wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
    wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
    wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
    http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

I don't know why

I have to agree with you Mags ... as I sit here with 11 months sober I have never been so miserable in my life. my relationship sucks. my seventeen year old has no resepect for me drunk or sober and by his actions and words would love nothing more for then me to fall off the wagon so he can SEE TOLD YOU SO , I feel alone angry, and ready to jump out of my skin, cant seem to smoke enough cigs to calm me down, but I know that I am not alone in this battle with my sick head, I just keep trying to follow my heart

Comment

I don't know why

OH Mags! You have always been such an inspiration! This time will pass and you will be stronger because of it. I am a long ways behind you, I know. I have found out that just because I don't drink does not mean that I don't have crappy days or spells in my life. These are the times I would have really given it hell (with booze)! I'm there today, too. Really ticked at one of my boys, and now hub and I are disagreeing (actually fighting) because of it. But, these are the days that life are made of. I know that drinking won't help. Because of good examples like you! Thank you! Have stregnth and take care, Best
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
        X