The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

Are you calling us sisters whales??? or wales??? Because if you are there will be hell to pay!!!!! LOL

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Ladies your driving me crazy...........you are not whales, but where are you in Wales ?.....Ha! LOL IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Call me an a*#, but I have traveled day and night and am not even sure if I am in the right part of the world.......Sigh!!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

We have journeyed far, yet we have lost our way........we must reavulate our position ! Let us leave the Britens and head towards the main land of Euorpe.... Weve been to France, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Swizerland, ( which I was relucetent to leave Ha! ) and Spain......what's next!?! Keep it in this hemesphere....please !
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

see what happens when we leave the girls alone for a while .. too much power
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I NEED SUNSHINE!! I've been in a snit for way too long, lets go somewhere warm and pleasant.
              Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

That will be great.....were going to Norway where the suns shines all day for 6 months......IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

are you sure we are in the right place.. i see snow on the ground

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Great.....I love Norway...I had a Norwegian that would when I was young ! ha!
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

me tooooo
                        Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Well.........I found this Phalix Symbol in the little town of Oblisk, Norway. ( Seems like this place is the Kama Sutra of Scandanavia....Ha! ) IAD.
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

IAD where on earth do you find this stuff? I love it.
                            Starting over again
                            ray:

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Last Call...you have to know the right tour guides....Ha! IAD
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Alrighty then, now that we have all the penis business out of the way, maybe we can go get some lutefisk!

IAD, sending some rain your way! So, we better get going soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X