Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

hey captn we need a balloon driver
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

IMG]http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww267/mafia2006_2009/tahiti1.jpg[/IMG]

pass the suntan lotion!
      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I'll bring the suntan lotion
        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I'll be sure to bring my sombreros from our Mexican Adventure !" Ha! Their are nude beaches in Tahiti are'nt there!?! Ha! IAD.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

T happy to drive that condom aHHHHHHHHHHH shit I mean Balloon Know Thaiti well!!!!!! girls Im a gentle RESPECTABLE captain ILL sail you there I cant look after youre safety after I drop you off > THATS why YOU should snuggle up with me!!!! in my cabbin and ILL keep you safe !!!! Girls IM your man !!!!
            Cap the love machine who doesnt like sex well depends!!!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

http://www.rivieranautic.com.au/?EXP=69

Girls when you step aboard at RIVERANAUNTIC My crusing ground The first thing the bosun boy says is " are you here to be loved " and he responds " DONT" " im here to love you " the CAPTN shall meet you in his quarters LATER!!!!!HEEEEE is the one to love you........ I'lll probably be asleep but I love a good cuddle!!!!

CAp IS Back

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

wait a second where the hell did captn go .. i know i seen a post from him

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Sorry Mr T Im still here :H Had to go to a party check these cup cakes out!!!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Hay Capt'n.....look at this cup cake..Ha! Welcome back mate. IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

glad to see you back captn .. so how are we doing and what have you been up to buddy

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I'm poppin in to say the beach here in Bora Bora is fabulous-grabbed a catamaran to Huahine and found some of those "optional" beaches IAD was looking for. Anyone care to join me?
                        Toughen up!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

YES ME TAKE ME PLEASE

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Sounds great Delta....I love having options ! Ha! (packing my sombreos right know.....Ha! )
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

T
                                You really have aged since the last time we met!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X