The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

Lunch and dinner shit!!! God dam man nows the time to raid the castle and get the goodies!!!!!! however!!!!!!!! I cant help you..... because I am about to be eaten by several hairy amazon women under the instruction of there leader Big Bob while my so called rescuer George is passed out under some friggin tree. As they say the plot thickens HAAA
    cap

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Calling all Darrens....the cats are away, it's time to play ! ( How you like that secret code Capt'n....All them years of working for the Govt. Ha! )
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

HAA I love F Troop showing my age however I digress whats the secret pass word PFWOO or PFWEES Iad I work for a friggin dickhead politician and cant work that one out Ill get the code book out. Shit i don't know that one IAD!!!!! but how would I!!!!!!!!.... Can I remind you that I am about to be eaten by Big Bobs amazon hairy women while OHHHHHHHHHHH George is gone!!!!! Tasty starter I think sorry George bye!!!!!! get me outa here Sisters please Ill do any thing I think I'm main course AHHHHHHHHHH
        I am trying hard here to create a sense of excitement HA but its a bit La de ha hah. Come on some one else Papa Hemingway is all out of puff.
        Cap

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Oh...... you silly, silly, boys. Do you really think we would go to lunch, dinner and for pedicures leaving the castle unattended?? You will be very sorry if you misbehave in our absence.

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Capt'n, Darrens not responding ! How about using these guys to help. ( I'll get to your plight soon ! ) These Clowns are real lady killers ! Ha!
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Whoa thanks IAD that lot will surely make the amazon ladies go hetro " not that there is anything wrong with that " shit Im scared i hate spooky clownsseriously that Stephen King novel with the killer clown in the drains (forget the title) freaks me out I see a clown I wanna run like a wuss:upset: HA

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Don't worry Capt'n, Working on a plan right now to get you out of thier ! Ha!, no really Ha! IAD.
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Looks like a friggin good plan IAD!!!!! where's Kinko the Clown on the drawing is he the one with the AK 47 LOL my confidence is sinking fast LMAO

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

What about a Trojun Horse of sorts, place this pool and wait for them to take a dip ! Got them ! Ahaaa...It'll only work the first time.....just thinking out loud......Ha! IAD.
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Don't worry Iad they will come back for a second bite I like your thinking keep the brainstorm happening love it HAAAAAAA
                      Cap

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

The boys are brainstorming. This could be very dangerous.

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Yes Time, I feel like Billy Idol........Danceing with myself ! Ha! Headache ! Calling all Darrens & The Sisterhood to get the Capt'n away from "The Island of Dr. Maroe" !Ha!.....Guy awaits to be flinged at the Castle ! IAD.
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Just you wait time better get the sisters prepared for the on slaught AS SOON as some one saves me from the friggin amazon women PLOT SHEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS cant you guys remember a simple story line and were the fuck is T
                            Cap

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

The Captn' is waiting to be rescued. It's time to do our hair and make-up. We have time for pedicures and manicures too. We wouldn't want the boys to see us not looking our best.

Oh, and Captn' do you mind if we finish our dinner first? You wouldn't want your girls to be hungry.....would you???

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Yea hilarious time Hardie har har oh dear there goes my leg >>>>>>>>>>> you just take your time and pick up the leg of lamb from the hairy amazon women when your ready Oh whats the name of that salon "The curl up and DYE" Know it well meet you there .... look out for the STUMP of a man !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X