The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

OMG.....who's backyard it that??? I'm sure that was not the planned landing area. Who was in charge of positioning the trampoline?

Oh yeah, and is Guy OK??

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I don't know ! But thier are a few people over at the Chinese theather waiting !!! IAD! Crap.....!
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

YEP IT'S GUY !!! HE'S ALL TANGLED UP ! HE'S IN A YARD IN EL SECOUNDO, CA.......I THINK THAT'S WHERE SANDFORD & SON HAVE THIER SALVAGE YARD ! HA! IAD. ( GUY WHAT'S UP WITH THAT GET UP...YOU DON'T QUITE LOOK LIKE YOURSELF ?)
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

i WILL TALK TO LAMNOUNT...WORK SOMETHING OUT...HAVE GUY OVER TO THE THEATHER PRONTO !
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

[I] AND HERE IS OUR HERO "GUY" @ THE CHINESE THEATHER AMONST HIS ADORING FANS ! ( GUY, YOU SOO MUCH OWE ME !!! HA! ) IAD. ANOTHER ADVENTURE ENDS ! BUT.....ANOTHER BEGINS !!!! IAD ! ( SHIT ! YOU LOOK LIKE BON JOVEY ! CRAP...YOU REALLY OWE ME ! HA!)/I]
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Wait is that bird poop in his hair?

This just isn't your day. Looking like Bon Jovi and now this. Well, at least you are back on the ground.

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

OK, TRIGS....WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE ? HA! IAD.
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

are we meeting guy there or are we at the castle have one hell of a party for a great landing ..well as long as he is alive as they say.. and yeah it could have been worst..
                  like the one with no name as we are not to speak of ..and hey 9 out of 10 we are doing great

:beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

lets think about this ..we do have a new member mwo2 what do you girls and guys think .. lets get this show started
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Castles and Kilts ?

or Hollywood?

YES MEN THOSE ARE MAPS...I MIGHT NEED ONE !!! CUZ I AM A WOMAN AND CAN !!
                      workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

This is ridiculous as a thread on a forum for people who are long term abstinent. Being someone of many years abstinent now, I can say that sobriety is not this drinking buddy rubbish. The moderator should remove this to a laughing matter thread and have a haven for long term abstinent discussion.
                        enuf

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Enuf, Your entitled to you oppion......but as you can see many others enjoy it. You only have one post, stick around and get to know this place. A lot of senior members around. IAD.
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

My point really is that its not about how many silly posts you have when you go abstinent, its about getting serious. Where is the serious part of this board? Where the work gets done, not the drinking buddy rubbish.
                            Enuf

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

enuf,
                              that would be a different thread...if you need work lots to choose from.
                              workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

which thread? this is an area called something like long terms abstinence... and yet this thread is a joke thread. it appears there are areas of this forum that are for fun. this thread is people wasting time in an area that I think should be serious.
                                enuf

Comment

Working...
                                X