The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

Well, I have been thinking that we should maybe take a hot air balloon trip.....just like around the world in 80 days. In true Darren fashion it could never actually take 80 days. And we could make several stops along the way. Does anyone know how to drive one of these or are we going to let the Captn' have a go at it???

Oh, and we must decide where to stop. Let's have a vote!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Sounds good to me Time......Capt'n should navigate the Balloon. He may want to go back to that enchanting Island he flung too awhile back: stop by and say Hi ! To Zena and her chums.....Ha! IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

love it sound like a plan
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

In days of old when knights were bold and rubbers were'nt invented.......sorry wrong venue ! Ha! The castle keep was in quite disarea! The Darrens claimed it as thier own. The Sisterhood fought beterly for thier birthright ! A Wizard then was brought into the quiable ! And he decided that a Quest must insue ! The Darrens and the Sisterhood had to preform a Quest: they had to go around the world and collect several items on their Quest ! This Quest would be preformed in a Hot Air Ballon. I as offical Wizard will define what items and where they may be found for this Quest. First Stop : France.....French Bread ! Let the games begin !!! IAD. ( All that have not been contacted and want to be part of the querry......please do so ! IAD. )
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Sisterhood/Darrens I await your reception..........
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

OK Mr. Wizard.....we are getting ready for our adventure. I can't seem to remember the Darren's being able to do anything in 80 days, but we can sure give it a try. We had better get started. I see we have put the Captn' in charge ot the balloon and navigation. I sure hope he knows the way to France.

And who is that singing......and where did they get those outfits??

[ame= ]YouTube - The Fifth Dimension - Up Up And Away [i][/ame]

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Time welcome aboard ! Yes the Capt'n is the best choice to navigate.....He has enough hot air ! Ha! Waiting for the rest of the Crew ! Hay at least your song is in English......I have 99 Red Ballons in German ! Ha! ( I like it when women talk to me and I can't understand what they're saying. Ha! Bad thing is this happens when they're speaking in English too ! Ha! IAD. )[ame= ]YouTube - Nena - 99 Luftballons 1984[/ame]
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

HOT AIR BALLOONS: a male object, because to get them to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under their butt.!!

Hips

xx
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Hipps....we need some Darrens, care to join our humble crew ! ha! IAD.
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

omg omg omg i am really laughing my ass off here .. give some time to think .. but i got to say i love it

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Phew...

Thank goodness, the Sisterhood has been summoned, I have had enough of cleaning up the mess in this house!
                        I'll be there as soon as I can for lift off....let me just grab some good ol' philly bread first....

anyone want a bite?

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I only just received my summons as the hot air balloon passed over on its way to France ...
                          ?We are one another's angels?
                          Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Come on Capt'n, get your first mate off the wheel......get your ass to La La Land ! The Darrens need you to Navigate our Ballon ! Ha ! IAD.
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

me me can i have a bite baby fly and we havent taken off yet heavenly .. calling all darrens and new one to come ..
                              and yeah captn get your ass over here

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

] Yes all, were still getting started with the Hot Air Ballons. They must meet our spec's before we start ! IAD.
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X