The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

The only things I hate more than alligators are snakes. Maybe you can find some snake bread IAD. So tell me have we accomplished our first task Mr. Wizard???

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I quess we have Time.....we're off to our next stop. Italy and the Leaning tower of Pisa................ We need to find the best pizza in Italy. IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

No ya not IAD ( italy that is). I wish to take my sweet time to a freinds cafe on the banks of that French river whose name I cannot spell. Time take my arm IAD will be back in time for the flight to pizza land and the land of the DON and the endless offers you cant refuse!!!!!!
        Shall we Time tad ah

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

We have'nt left Paris yet.....were just planning our next visit. Serach your left bank....... cafe, the Devinci Code, etc. We'll wait .Ha! IAD.
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Captn'
            Someone must have told you i will go anywhere, with anyone, as long as I don't have to cook. I hope it's this place........

So what does one wear when in France and going to a cafe on a un-spellable river??? Now I am regretting packing light!!!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

maybe this time

or
              or this .. i do like this one time
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Roger
                You know very well that I only packed a couple hundred peices of luggage and most were filled with shoes. Captn' I hope you can wait while I look for something appropriate.........I shouldn't be too long.

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

REALLY WAS THINKING ABOUT THE LAST DRESS .. THE MORE I LOOK AT IT .. THE MORE IT STARTED LOOKING LIKE A TABLE CLOTH.... NOW 24 HOURS LATER IS SHE READY YET OR IS EVERYONE STILL HUNGRY
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

While you guys fiquire out what your going to wear and eat.....I'm going to the beach..Ha! IAD.
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

JUST HAVING A QUICK SHOWER AND I'M READY FOR THE BEACH ... OR FOOD... OR WHATEVER ...!!!!

OF COURSE THIS IS NON-ALCOHOLIC FOR ME ..... ANYONE WANT A DRINK ....?

?We are one another's angels?
                      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I CAN SEE YOU BOYS ARE READY .... I CAN'T TELL WHO IS WHO IN THOSE SUNGLASSES ??

IAD, TLRGS, CAPT'N ......??
                        ?We are one another's angels?
                        Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Heavenly, do you remember the good ole days at the Beach...Ha! IAD.
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Crap.....You could'nt tell who was who back in those days. Ha!
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Just chillin at the beach Heavenly....Ha! IAD.
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Im blushing...... O dear heavenly IAD my god !!!! Time hurry up sweet heart i need a crossiant NOW !!!!
                                Cap

Comment

Working...
                                X