About Time Too is 1000 DAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brigid Many congratulation on reaching quadruple figures!! This whole thread is truly inspirational to read this morning.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

What a fantastic achievement and what an awe inspiring thread. Brigid, 1000 days!! I'm so happy for you.

Love, Louise.
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Fantastic! AT and LC, I really resonate with what you are saying... my own program is very similar to what you are talking about, and it's great to hear about your approach(es)... It's got to be multi-modal, and it's got to address mind/body/spirit, every single day. Honesty, determination, commitment, support (asking for, and accepting) from positive others, meditation, exercise, proper diet... for me, those are the core elements.

I hope to be where you are in just under 3 more years... I did 3 years AF once before, in AA, but now I think I have found a way to do this, for life. In all senses of that phrase. I hope you both will come around more often and post, for the benefit of all of us who are just getting started, and all the others who need to stay connected...

wip

Comment

Wow, wow, wow.......so many wonderful inspriations in the post for those still working to get there.

THANK YOU....please keep posting those milestones.
          Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

Lovecarps,

Thank you for posting about your progress, too.

I am sure you, Brigid and Neil all have some idea how extremely helpful this is to those of us who are in the early stages.

Congratulations on your almost 3 years, too!!

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Congratulations, Brigid! You are an inspiration to all of us!
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

well well done. fantastic news and good luck. at one year now and following in your footsteps
                enuf

Comment

Congratulations Brigid! Thanks so much to you and also Neil and Kel for sharing your stories. (Neil, I always read your 100 day documentaries!) What you have done shows the rest of us that long term sobriety is possible. And thank you for sharing your strategies. I hope to someday be where you are in my own sobriety, and I know my journey is made easier by you sharing yours.

DG
                  Day 83 AF
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Just saw this....

A huge Congratulations Brigid!!!!

I, too, am following in your footsteps with a litlle over a year AF.....

You and Neil really helped me early on getting things in prospective....Thank You...

Don

Comment

Working...
                    X