TLRGS 1 YEAR AF CELEBRATION!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr T what a inspiration!!!!!! you have touched many souls here but you have been a great friend to me I may never meet you in this life or the next but please if any one asks you now !!!! tell them you have a good buddy you know in Australia and he is a crusty ole captain. Mr t every day here you have expressed to us the possibility of a life lived sober !!!!!
    Love ya buddy well done

Comment

Congratulations Tlrgs
      I always look for your posts
      You are so inspiring
      Thank you for sharing your experience
      Have a wonderful day!
      -Sheep

Comment

Congratulations on your first year of sobriety my friend!
        What a glorious day this is..not only for you, but for all of us here at MWO to be able to share in this wonderful celebration!

I remember my 1 year milestone day.... it was a wonderful day full of reflection of how far I have come in one year, and also filled with positive thoughts of what this next year (& years) to follow will bring in regard to my goals & dreams. Our accomplishments add to our inner personal strength, they give us the confidence to take on even more because we have proved to ourselves that with hard work & determination, we are capable of making our dreams a reality.
        Congratulations again Roger on your first year, and I'll let you in on a little secret....

it just keeps getting better & better!
        AF 6 years
        NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Hi T
          Congrats on what I see as a bbbbiiiiggggggg goal reached!!!
          Thank you for the education at times to our problem but most of all thank you for the example of action you are for the rest of us.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
          AF 5-16-08
          Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
          AF 5-16-08

Comment

well done you

I just want to say You're the best mate anyone could ask for ... And I am raising my glass of beer (af of course) to the next year sober ! Got the balloons ... !!
            ?We are one another's angels?
            Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Amazing work t, you've earned it & you deserve it, as do we all.
              In just a few short weeks I've been inspired countless times by your compassion, strength & humour
              Seems like a winning combination!
              Have a great evening
              Love Gold xxx
              :sun:

Comment

T! Just wanna say thanks again for being a friend mate. You are truly inspirational.

THANK YOU from the bottom and top of my heart.

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Well done, T!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/672243=4214-attachment.jpg[/img]
                  You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Hi Tlrgs,
                    I have only been here at MWO a couple of months but you were there to welcome me. Thank you for your kindness and compassion. One year sober is a phenomenal feat....I hope you are VERY proud of yourself. Thanks for everything you have done for all of us on this site and we look forward to travelling with you thru the next year! Krigs
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

it feels so good to read all these kind words from everyone .. i wish nothing but the best for you all ..thank you everyone... stay strong and think positive
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

life with mr.t

has been great this passed year ,with his being a.f. he has come along way in such a short time .and all we have been threw with me being in and out off the hospital ,and stuff.i'm very proud of hiis accomplishment .way to go baby keep it up.love you :bday7::bday3::loveyou::greatjob2:

Comment

Congratulations!!! You are truly Amazing. Thank you for all of the support that you have given to me. Do something Very special for yourself. You so Deserve it!!
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

hi T, i had to put my 2 cents in,it is nc isnt it,you are a very special person to me,i dont even no you but thro WORDS,you are an angel,blessed to who ever comes your way,and dang ,i no your one of the good ones,you always have wisdom even on your own down days,thnx T AND GOD BLESS YOU GYCO

Comment

YEAH!

Congrats Roger! What an accomplishment you have made! You truly are an inspiration to many here and I hope you have found the place to continue to inspire yourself too! I thank you for sharing your struggles and accomplishments with me and others here at mwo. Thank you for making this a place I keep coming back to, if it wasn't for your love and support, I think I would have caved a while ago. I look forward to celebrating your future milestones too!
                              XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
                              flyin'

Comment

I knew you had it in you and you proved it.

You rock,

Sammys

Comment

Working...
                                X