Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Again

Great to read your update, morrison.

I recall your `dark` times and your past struggles.

You are a true inspiration. You dug very deep and you found the resources you had within you all along to become sober and sustain that sobriety.

You`re really something and I am full of admiration and respect for you, morrison. It couldn`t `happen` to a more deserving guy.

Much love,

Star x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Hello Again

Morrison!!

Thank you so much for the update. Like Star, I remember your very, very dark times and how you struggled to break free.

It sounds as if you have done just that and your post made me sit here and smile.

I take it you left Vegas?

It sounds like you were willing to change the one thing in your life that was required to get and stay sober. Everything.

Many thanks to you for posting. Your post will give hope to many hundreds who read your update.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hello Again

Congratulations Morris it is so great to hear from you and that you are doing so well!!!!!..
        :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Hello Again

Hey Morrison,
          Great to come on here and read your update! We joined around the same time & I too took a while to break free of the AL prison. I'm nearly 2 years now, so you made the move a year before me
          Sounds like you have a pretty healthy schedule going on there.
          Sending you best wishes. Be sure to come back and post on your 3 year birthday.
          Amelia
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hello Again

Hi Morrison, So good to hear from you, and to hear that your life is going so well! Yes, sobriety is a wonderful life! I too, remember those early days when so many of us were really struggling, and fighting to push through to long term sobriety. I am so very grateful to people such as you, starlight, Don, Rusty, Caysea, Momof3, Wonderworld and so many others who worked together to share our journeys and support each other in "Real Ways".

Last December I passed 4 years of living sober!! Wow! What a difference in my life! During the past 4 years, like so many others, life has not been easy. I have dealt with the illness and then loss of both parents. Major career changes, as well as health issues. Just to mention a few things! But, I can quite honestly say that dealing with the challenges in life without alcohol is so much better! I think the biggest thing that for me, the biggest change has been learning to "Feel my life", the joy and the sadness and dealing with all of it with a clear head.

Best Wishes to You and All!
            Kate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hello Again

Hello SIF, Cinder, Rusty, Amelia and Kate. Good to see you on the abbers.

Anyway, I hope nobody got silly St. Patty's day. I heard some hootin and hollerin last night when I was trying to fall to sleep.

damn kids and their shenanigans :gramps:
              where does this go?

Comment

Hello Again

Hey Zen. Yes, it's been some time. I hope you are doing well. Your avatar made me laugh. :H
                where does this go?

Comment

Hello Again

Thank you Morrison!!!

What a relief! I still feel sluggish as you describe, after 6 months and cannot WAIT for when all that lifts Congratulations on taking your life back and thank you so much for sharing here.
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hello Again

Thanks for sharing your story. It is encouraging.
                    R4L
                    Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Hello Again

:hxo:l

Comment

Hello Again

thats such good news to hear xx
                        if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

Comment

This dude is the best!

Comment

Hey.

Comment

Working...
                            X