Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 19 January!

Hi All in Absville,
    Its Sat. morning here and just reading through the posts (every morning with the coffee like you do Mike)
    Neil you are trully an inspiration to all of us that it can be done and Newgrl,from one Victoria to another, I know you can do it and now I have the bloody song stuck in my head.
    Its raining like the clappers down here which is a wonderful site as we are in one of the worst droughts ever here and to walk outside with the smell of the rain on the gum trees and the clean fresh air makes you feel wonderful and even so much nicer to appreciate it without the dense fog of alcohol hanging over it.
    Have a great day all.
    Love
    Victoria xxoxxo

Comment

Friday 19 January!

X, I just wanted to say a big congratulations to you and a big thank you for all of the wise advice and information you have bestowed. I am currently reading The Genius of Flexibility and find it very interesting. I think it will be a big help to not only me but hubby as well.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday 19 January!

Newgrl
        You too are a star

Comment

Friday 19 January!

okay seriously people, i am proud to announce i have come home once again without alcohol and will not drink tonight therefor i will put my "0" in the drink tracker and officially put out that i have made it seven days and tommorow is number 8, but damn i cant get that song out of my head!!!!!
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Friday 19 January!

thanks Paulb
            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Friday 19 January!

Good morning everyone, like Victoria, it's now saturday morning for me, coffee in hand seeing who posted what, while I've been sleeping.

We've missed you dearest Mike. You give me such words of wisdom - do you feel as wise as you sound? You should! you have it all inside of you and you can hear it yourself as well as let us listen to what you have to say.

XTex, 400 days, it's a miracal! what an achievement. so proud.

Neil, there's so much bloody sunshine in this thread it's spilled outside here and it's going to be 40*C (100*F) today!!! UGGHHH

52 days for me and counting.....:-)
              It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Friday 19 January!

I love America! Even as my 10 yo is breathing over my nck at 0630/ Puts my day into perspective..Qho qill I keep comany/// who will I just enjoy swing time....yes this CAN be done!!!!!He has cologne on for the 1st time....ever///.....waiting 4 it////////////1

Comment

Friday 19 January!

my son 2ho is 11 will learn alll the lithuanean dances....BEA*UTIOFULL!!

Comment

Working...
                  X