Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something about Kate

:clapclap:

Well done Kate. You let us all know it is possible. Thank you! You are one of my favorites.

lucky

Comment

Something about Kate

Kate,

Congratulations on your first of what I hope is many, many years of sobriety. I know it hasn't been easy at times, but I'm sure right now you know it has been worth it.

Thanks for all you've shared on the board: both your strength and your struggles. We are in this fight together. :l

Mike
      "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Something about Kate

Congratulations on your milestone, Kate.

Looking forward to reaching it myself.

Comment

Something about Kate

Singular Voice

Congratulations Kate.

Last year I sent you a private message. I think I said something like "you are a singular voice" ---here at MWO. You still are, and you are an inspiration to me.

Cap

Comment

Something about Kate

Well done, dear Kate. Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishment! I would also like to tell you know that you have often been a wise voice of reason when things have been awry here on the boards, and for that, I appreciate you so very much.

Mere words cannot describe the inspiration and leadership that you have provided to so many here, so I'll be brief for once, and just send my love and best wishes for your continued success in sobriety!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Something about Kate

Hurrah, Kate - we can hope to follow in your footsteps. Every path is easier to follow when we know that people have gone before us.. assuring us by their very existence that it is possible.

I too long to be a An AF solar oribter, Being only at day 27 AF you are a heroine to me.

Thank you,
              Rivergirl

Comment

Something about Kate

Right Arm Kate!:thumbs: :rockon: :clapclap: :wd:

Congratulations! A whole year! That is huge! You are definately an inspiration. I always love seeing ya on board. I hope you have a wonderful day & evening planned...

xoxo, Hugs, Judie
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Something about Kate

Dear Kate,
                  Let me congratulate you on your wonderful achievement. I would love to be where you are today, but that would mean I am wishing my life away.
                  You are such an inspiration to us all and we are so honoured to have you share your wisdom with us.
                  I am looking forward to share many more sober moments alongside you and others here on these boards.
                  In total admiration.
                  Lori.:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
                  *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Something about Kate

Kate

The fact that I love you goes without saying...........

Uh oh.

I feel a poem coming on............

Someone save me from myself!

Helen

Comment

Something about Kate

Many belated wishes for our most admirable Kate. Your wisdom over this past year has blown me away many times. You are a comfort and a gem to all of us. Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS on your huge achievement. I hope I can someday meet that milestone. Love you much, Gina

Comment

Something about Kate

Congratulations Kate..fours seasons!!! Thanks for sticking around and sharing your success!!!
                        Di

Comment

Something about Kate

I love you Kate. You always seem to say what I need to hear..............
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Something about Kate

Hey Kate:

I know exactly what you mean about laughing freely. I saw something just yesterday that someone had written on another forum, that was a one liner joke about a TV character.

It just came out of me, and I could not have stopped it, if I had been in a courtroom. It just came out, flowing from the core. That never used to happen. I had to think about it a while, and decide whether it was funny or not back when I was drinking.

Anyway, great words and advice about not aspiring to be like anyone, but yourself. That is where we continue on, and grow. I need to meditate on that one myself. Wisdom for sure.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                            X