Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who think 'It's impossible for me'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi y'all,

Just wanted to check in, like I do every once in awhile, and let you know that I'm still a non-drinker... after all these years. I had tried EVERYTHING and found this website, back in ? 2004? I think... anyway... I still haven't had a drink after all these years. My life is WONDERFUL and it's all thanks to you!:thanks:

Please know, from a former alcoholic (and yes, I did say FORMER alcoholic, I am NO LONGER an alcoholic and no longer need alcohol), who had tried everything, you really can do it. I am living proof...

Have a wonderful Christmas!

USAnne

thanks for the encouragement! FF
    . "It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; that which is essential, is invisible to the eye.". Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Thanks Anne, we hear so much about failure out there in the world, thanks for taking the time to come back to encourage

Comment

Thanks Anne, its good to hear your doing so well.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thanks, the long-time AF stories are very encouraging.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Wonderful positve reinforcement! It may indeed seem impossible to those in the start up stages, but (insert broken record statement from Nelz) IT IS WORTH IT!!
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

USAnne;1426968 wrote: Hi y'all,

Just wanted to check in, like I do every once in awhile, and let you know that I'm still a non-drinker... after all these years. I had tried EVERYTHING and found this website, back in ? 2004? I think... anyway... I still haven't had a drink after all these years.
              My life is WONDERFUL and it's all thanks to you!:thanks:

Please know, from a former alcoholic (and yes, I did say FORMER alcoholic, I am NO LONGER an alcoholic and no longer need alcohol), who had tried everything, you really can do it. I am living proof...

Have a wonderful Christmas!

USAnne
              Awesome post:goodjob: So nice to see the longtermers check in with good cheer and satisfaction with their lives. Best wishes.
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
              X