No announcement yet.

100 Day Club members/Maintenance Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, September is here & almost half gone already. Where does the time go?

I hope all of our long termers are doing well!
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Lavande View Post
      OMG, September is here & almost half gone already. Where does the time go?

I hope all of our long termers are doing well!
      Hello Lavande and all 100+ Day-ers,

Been ages since I posted. Battling major anxiety. But still al-free, and I wouldn't want to be living any other way!

peace & strength to all,
      Steady
      AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

Hey Steady, it's so good to see you! I hope you are feeling better now.

We are welcoming TonyNiceDay to the thread! 100 Days today! Welcome aboard and we hope you are as proud of yourself as we are of you! Byrdie
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

:newhere: Well here's a thread I never thought I'd qualify for!

Hi to everyone - I'm off to work now so I'll have a good read around the thread later to see who's here and what's going on!

Comment

welcome to the ton thread tony...and well done mate youve done yourself proud
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Welcome, Tony. This is a great place for a strong foothold for your AF future.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Welcome Tony, great to see u here. From here on its a test of true grit.
                Rahul
                --------------------------------------------
                Rewiring my brain ... done ...
                Updating brain "attitude" firmware ... done ...
                Rebooting ... done ...
                Restarted program called "Life" ... started successfully ...

Comment

Welcome Tony
                  Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.

William Butler Yeats

Comment

Hello all, how are ye all doing ?

I myself doing great, still clean, coming up to 8 years now and it all started here...hope to be around for a while its nice to be here.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Eight years!!! Wow!! Congrats you MARIO!!!

Comment

Too cool Mario, we share the same quit date and it also happens to be my birthday! Except that you have 6 more sober years than me lol.
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

You know what folks , it has given me an extra spring in my life by coming back here,You don't miss things until there gone and you come back, Thanks.

Comment

Welcome back Mario, good to see your shining face again
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09
                            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks lavande it's good to be here.And great to see you still here supporting others.and also doing so well yourself.

Comment

Hello L.T Abbers!
                                Have been quite isolated (in my head) for a some time, but am still sober.
                                Peace to all, love,
                                Steady
                                AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X