• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 Day Club members/Maintenance Thread

Hi Halo!
    We're glad you're here!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Sunbeam and K9, after reading back through this thread, I am inspired and laugh alot, the perfect combination for a successful AF path. Enjoy a great AF weekend everyone!
      On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Glad to see you here Halo
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ok...the more I read about my particular foot injury...the more depressed I get! It seems that I'm looking at 12+ weeks of this! :upset:

Plus my little dog is not well...her skin is SOOOO dry, she leaves a pile of dead skin everywhere...and her ear is full of pus. Thank goodness I have ear medicine, and I've been putting olive oil on her skin and letting her eat it (dogs love it...weird). It would be hard enough to care for her if I could...you know...walk!!!

Ok...enough whining. Happy Saturday everyone. Lol

Comment

Halloooo Halo! Welcome to the thread!! I am so glad you're here!
            When did you hit 100 and where was I? I need to give you an award!!! 100 days is HUGE! Wootie Hoot, young lady!!! Byrdie
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

K9 - what up with the foot? Is it something that could/should have been repaired surgically?
              12 weeks does sound like a long time to heal for a spring chick like you
              Do you want me to send a Stella or two out there to help you out? :H
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Byrdlady;1522748 wrote: Halloooo Halo! Welcome to the thread!! I am so glad you're here!
                When did you hit 100 and where was I? I need to give you an award!!! 100 days is HUGE! Wootie Hoot, young lady!!! Byrdie
                Couldn't have done it without you Byrdie!!! :l
                On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Byrdie today is 104 for me, a privilege to join this thread I tell you.

K9, for all the help you give at the nest feel free to whine away, hope your foot feels better soon, very soon, way sooner than in 12 weeks

Comment

Halo!! Wow, 104!!! I am so proud of you!!! It finally becomes easier doesn't it? And the best is yet to come!

K9, is your dog's name Lucky?
                    Hope you AND him are doing better today! Are you up and around at all? Gentle hugs from the other coast!

Hope everyone is having a great day...it is a steam bath here in NC today! XO, Byrdie
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

LOL Byrdie. Me and "Lucky" are miserably laying on the couch ( still). My kid is at the pool...I'm glad her little homies live in the neighborhood so they can just meet there and hang out all day. She's going to her dads tomorrow...guess I will be fending for myself!

Yes Lav...please send a Stella or two!

Comment

K9, you need a Girl Friday....
                        I'm sorry you are having to stand on your own foot tomorrow....You are going back to work then, too, right? Good luck! Thinking of you and hope you aren't in too much pain! XXOO, B
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

No work...podiatrist just wrote me out for 10 weeks....at the 6 week mark he will determine if its healing...if not then surgery. Funny how 3 seconds can totally change your life. My foot rolled to the side and I have to deal with all this...talk about wanting to go back in time. Lol

So me and the stink bug dog will be spending lots of time together. Last night I rolled over and she was all tucked up on my pillow. I should have smelled her but I think I'm immune to the stench. Lol

Comment

K9, here's to hoping it will heal and you won't need surgery. Immune to the stench, so true, what we do for the love of a good dog!

Hope you are getting some help at home

Comment

K9, I'm sorry about your foot, really.
                              Those same few seconds made me miss a step & I went down, hard, landing on my head nearly 13 yrs ago I was a mess for a few years, believe me
                              So do you actually have stink bugs & stinky dogs like I do? :H :H

Hi halo
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Hi Lav!

Wanting to help out as much as I have been helped. I honestly believe certain parts of the MWO (nest/monthly threads) saved me from a life that was spinning out of control thanks to my addiction. Care to share some advice on the best approach ?

K9 hope you are getting around okay, if I was your neighbour I would make you some food and take your dog for a walk. I hope you have good neighbours!

Comment

Working...
                                X