Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 Day Club members/Maintenance Thread

Hi Everyone!

Lav, my Jack Doggie is part Spaniel part Golden Retriever...he's got LOTS of energy...but he's so snuggly...I think he's mostly hair at this point. LOL

Here he is posing for you all, he tried to look his best:

:heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

gorgeous sunset tonight. Sky was very pink with baby blue hues. tried taking a few pictures but didn't do it justice.

K9, he looks like he has a very sweet disposition.

Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

K9, MY dog is the best dog... in our house. We tell her that all the time. And the most beautiful, exuberant, fun dog.

Sam, if you have planted a cover crop, you are a REAL gardener. I haven't done that since I started covering my veggies garden with a foot thick layer of leaves in the fall.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Can I be called an old timer yet? Probably not! Still I love checking in here from time to time.
          Newbies Nest
          Toolbox
          My accountability thread

Comment

Hey 3June, glad to see you here
            Stick around, we'll turn you into an old timer whether you're ready or not!

K9, Jack does have the face of a Golden, very cute.

Sam, we had that spectacular sunset tonight. My grandsons were here, I pointed it out to them & they both took a really long look

Sunbeam. would you believe I actually have ripe tomatoes on withered vines in my garden right now? The weather was so crappy all summer I had to buy tomatoes - now they're getting ripe. Strange!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

3 june
              ain't no such thing as old timers here, this thread is the perpetual fountain of youth!!

Good to see you here
              Sam
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

PRESENTING (drum roll please....):

FORREST!

Yes, we changed his name to what I originally wanted. I'm tired of never getting my way! LOL And he already responds to it!
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hey eva'boday!
                  I love all the pictures! Been buried at work but this is our time of year. It's good to be busy, so I don't mind. All going well here!
                  3J, do stick around!! We should make it the 100 day club, give or take!!! Hugs to all! xxoo, t
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

He sure is cute K9!

Thanks everybody. I have lost count of my AF time now but it's over four months (since June 3 my first AF day). I get the odd thought of a drink but now it's almost like I look on it and analyze it and am amused by it. Like as if I would ruin this for a lousy drink! Not a chance. I have never felt better!

New job, 14 pounds lighter, I am happy and I am proud.

And I couldn't have done it without you. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.
                    Newbies Nest
                    Toolbox
                    My accountability thread

Comment

You sound great, 3Jun! I've also thought about how instead of improving things, alcohol ruins them.

I'm away from home and yesterday I looked at an open bottle of red wine on the counter and what flashed through my mind was

Now there's a bottle of regrets!

I've thoroughly enjoyed not being tempted by that bottle for the last few days.

You and your puppy are very cute, K9. I hope you love your haircut but if you do have any misgivings, remember that it will grow .

Comment

Late morning all
                        dark, dreary, sleepy kind of weather. Have a wedding to go to this weekend, family this time. One brother flew in from Seattle, good to see him.He's been sober for about 6 years, always an inspiration. He plays music as well, we got some tunes in yesterday. Celebrated my 150th day Wednesday, I hope to never look back at what was because what was was bullshit; guilt, poor health, family issues, no money, etc, etc.
                        What is is SO much better.
                        hope everyone is well
                        Sam
                        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Morning from sunny but chilly Canada eh? It's Thanksgiving weekend and I am feeling extremely thankful. To all of you for all of your help. It means a lot that you are here helping others. I want to do the same.

This weekend will be our last camping weekend. The nights are cool 9C but there is a little furnace in our pop up trailer so we will be cosy. That and a fire at night, as well as a hot water bottle in the bed. (they are the best thing ever). Fall colours and plenty of walks and yoga. Hot chocolate in the evenings. Bliss.

Enjoy your weekend!
                          Newbies Nest
                          Toolbox
                          My accountability thread

Comment

Hope you enjoyed your weekend 3June
                            You mentioned pop-up trailer & that brought back all sorts of memories. Don't do that anymore :H :H
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09
                            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Early morning here
                              looks like things are a bit on the slow side here. That's ok, probably everyone having an enjoyable time or making time with things that need to be done.

No doubt, feels and looks like fall. Colors are coming on. Soon leaves will be gone and get to watch one of my favorite cartoons, Jack Frost. I've always enjoyed the old cartoons and have a bunch. Tex Avery stuff is the best! The characters do such extreme things.

Well good night all. Pleasant dreams.
                              Sam
                              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

SSHH, it is quiet here
                                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                                X