100 Day Club members/Maintenance Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ten degrees here this morning, just a couple of inches of snow. I'm off to a gardening event, swapping seeds and house plants. A friend is coming with me. There will also be demos on creating dried arrangements and terrariums, plus warm beverages and cookies. It is held in an old castle which is now the home to an urban garden center than offers wonderful classes like this. Life doesn't get any better than this for me.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

wow Sunbeam..lucky you...we are all busy trying to clear the road..oh well good exercise!!
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

If the world were flat we wouldn't be having all these issues with Kuya sweating and us shivering....
        Sunbeam, that DOES sound like fun! Especially the cookies...the castle sounds pretty cool too!
        I have had a series of coincidences the past couple days...really odd ones, so I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket! The Jackpot is 110 million smackers. I don't know what that is is pounds, but it's bound to be a lot! Wish me luck!!
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

If the world were flat we wouldn't be having all these issues with Kuya sweating and us shivering....
          Sunbeam, that DOES sound like fun! Especially the cookies...the castle sounds pretty cool too!
          I have had a series of coincidences the past couple days...really odd ones, so I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket! The Jackpot is 110 million smackers. I don't know what that is is pounds, but it's bound to be a lot! Wish me luck!!
          Have a happy day everyone!! Byrdie
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

I have had a series of coincidences the past couple days...really odd ones, so I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket! The Jackpot is 110 million smackers. I don't know what that is is pounds, but it's bound to be a lot! Wish me luck

OH wish you loooooooottttsss of luck my bestest mate..you ok??:H:H:H:H
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I will be if I win that Jack Pot. It is 130 Million now!! Best Mate, huh? :H:H:H I hear ya!! XO, Byrdie
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Mick;1450935 wrote: I have had a series of coincidences the past couple days...really odd ones, so I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket! The Jackpot is 110 million smackers. I don't know what that is is pounds, but it's bound to be a lot! Wish me luck

OH wish you loooooooottttsss of luck my bestest mate..you ok??:H:H:H:H
                I THINK you will find Mick, that Bydie and I are third cousins thrice removed on my great uncle's side ........ I stand to inherit! :H:H

Comment

Well well isnt that strange Auntie Kuya :H:H:H:H:H

Comment

Mick;1451049 wrote: Well well isnt that strange Auntie Kuya :H:H:H:H:H
                    Small world Mick

Comment

Hey, when you're all winners, I'm a really, REALLY, good friend, and I'd be happy with a mere million.

Off to dancing tonight, but we have a board meeting before the dance, ugh!

Hugs,
                      :l
                      YahYah

PS: the snow is beautiful, Mick. That's MY kind of snow.
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Hi Yah.

I will share with you, promise

TRY and have fun at the dance, think of me.....I love to dance!

Comment

So Kuya, do you need to knock off Uncle Nick in order to inherit?
                          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Sunbeam;1451117 wrote: So Kuya, do you need to knock off Uncle Nick in order to inherit?
                            Dammit .... You have foiled my plan :H

Comment

I think the phrase is, "Curses, foiled again." But I can't quite remember the name of that cartoon villain.

Comment

I was hoping to talk him to death TBH, no murder weapon :H

Comment

Working...
                                X