X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 days today

Me Too

Rivergirl,

I've had somewhat the same feelings lately. Perhaps this is a wake up call for many of us who thought we "had it made." I'm slightly under 150 days AF, and a day does not go by that I don't have the psychological cravings of being a drinker again. I look at people coming out of the Grocery Store and wonder if they have a nice wine in their sacks? They look happy, they must drink! I had hoped to be more enlightened by now.

I see now, that I too need to get back on my supplements, and perhaps exercise more.

Best to all here.

Capto

Comment

100 days today

Brilliant! You are all such inspiration to those of us who can only aspire to your amazing successes. Thank you so much.

Interestingly, I think it's actually good to hear that it's not just plain sailing after a 100 days/200 days - that there will still be periods of challenge, of reevaluation, of battle - it seems at the moment that a little complacency is setting in (50 days AF) and yesterday I had a slight wake up call when the wine was calling oh so loudly - it's reading threads like this that keep me going.

Neil, once again thank you for your insights - I read and learn...

Rivergirl, I can't yet appreciate how you're feeling but I'm sure one day I will so thank you for your honesty. Maybe looking beyond the 100 is the way to go? I suppose the sense of 'what now?' once you hit a specific goal may feel a little like post-exam blues??? I can only speculate, but it's good to have forwarning. I wish you all the best - and please don't forget what inspiration you are to us others following behind!
      :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
      Goals:
      Days 1-7 DONE
      Days 8-14 DONE
      Days 15-21 DONE
      30 days DONE
      60 days
      100 days

Comment

Working...
      X