Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd day AF

CONGRATS Lisa!!!!!!!!
    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

2nd day AF

Hi Jimi:

I left you a message in "just starting".

Lisa:

Glad to hear you are getting the help from the exercise. I maxed it out last week, and ran, cycled, and added pig iron to my weight sets. I was so sore by Friday, all I could do was rest easy over the weekend. Seems like when I feel a tough time coming on, I max it out on cross-training. Even though the MWO program recommends light to moderate exercise, sometimes I just have to push the envelope to burn the booze thoughts out. This week, I am skipping days as arms and legs are still very sore. Just light aerobic level. It does help! Exercise is just as important as supplements, or meditation, or any other thing. When you work it all, the results are astounding. Good on that 180 days!

Neil

Comment

2nd day AF

Jim,
        I wish I had done this when I was 36. I'm 56 and found the website and am 28 days AF. And it took me a while to figure out what AF meant too. This plan was the lightbulb that has helped me. I hope it helps you.
        Peg
        It's a brand new day!

Comment

2nd day AF

Wow, I really appreciate all the encouragement and advice - wife and son are coming home today - I felt pretty squirrely last night but really good this morning. No anxiety yet at work - I know at 6 I will really be "arguing" with myself but the "I care for Jimi" Jim is going to win today.

Comment

2nd day AF

Hi Jimi
            welcome, hope you get all the support you need here, I know I do.

good luck on your journey.

xxx

Comment

Working...
            X