500 days of xtexan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500 days of xtexan...

xtexan- Congratulations on 500 days. That is truly extaordinary. It really in inspiring. I pray that I can get there someday. Aquamarine
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
    AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

500 days of xtexan...

xtexan - From Panic to Power by Lucinda Basset is a very thought provoking book. If you really need help fighting anxiety and depression I would highly recommend her program. I have it and it is completley wonderfull. I believe it would work well in addtional to MWO.

You can get more information from Attacking Anxiety and Depression with Lucinda Bassett.

And a HUGE congratulations on Day 500! Lo0oks like you won the Indy
      Hablur

Comment

500 days of xtexan...

thakyou for that post neil
        it has realy helped me to get my head round things and it has made me think about myself and my goals thanks again

Comment

500 days of xtexan...

Neil, A thousand thank yous for your continued inspiration. Just to know you made it 500 days - and 500 days of learning and growing - moving down the path sharing with us . Thank you so much,
          Rivergirl

Comment

500 days of xtexan...

Neil,
            As always I am intrigued by your posts and motivated by them as well. Thank you and half way to 1000 days is pretty damn impressive I am so happy you are here and what an inspiration you are to everyone.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

500 days of xtexan...

Thanks for being so honest and inspirational, Neil. :h
              Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
              X