Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Hi Vlad,
    Guess we are all up and about. I'm off to a busy day at work, and then weekend guests arriving. I won't be here much because guests will be occupying my computer room.

Vlad, Count Your Blessings was one of those Sunday School songs of my youth. I used it last year to start my Christmas letter, because it wasn't a good health year. This year is much better.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Whoo hoo, I'm back. Went better than I thought - but managed to spot all the AL in the guy's office. Thought, 'Why's that there?' Then I spotted the 50th birthday cards!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Sunbeam;437101 wrote:
        Vlad, Count Your Blessings was one of those Sunday School songs of my youth.
        Wow, was it? Don't think I've ever sung it. Glad this year has been better for you health wise!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Hi Modsters,

I have not posted in a while but have been reading posts and wanted to say hi.

Good to see a mods thread again. A lot of those modding moved to subs and it got quiet in the monthly mods section.

Vlad, I have enjoyed reading your posts. You and Croft are among the most entertaining!

Everyone have a great day.

PS. Hi to the other modsters. Waves, you still out there?

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Hi Ducky - how's your day going?

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Gyco, that was really sweet of you! :h
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

LookingToGrow;437200 wrote: Gyco, that was really sweat of you! :h
                Sweat?

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

So far so good Vlad,

Nothing too exciting to report here. Just lots of house work and errands to do.

Turned 50 this summer so trying to decide what to do with the second half of my life, lol.

I love your cartoons by the way.

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Thanks Ducky!!! Please stick around!

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Thanks, Vlad, I will try to post more often again. It is such a great place.

And thanks for the replies.

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Finally back on-line.... for a bit!

Now I can't remember what I wanted to say DUH!
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Welcome Ducky!!
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Hi Dee Bee,

Glad to be "back."

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

What has everyone got planned for tonight?

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Err... OK... well hubby wants us to go out for the evening so I'll let you know how I get on. My current rule when going to the pub is to have no more than 3 drinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X