Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Have fun Vlad!

I have a similar goal. If I have 2-3 glasses of wine I am fine and feel good the next day. More than that and I generally regret it.

No big plans here. Just got back from errands so have to figure out what's for dinner.

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Ok, so according to Vlad, the daily moderation thread has been moved here. Do I have that right?

Eustacia

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Yes E,

I feel a little funny posting under long term because I am still working at this but I guess when a thread is started in the monthly area it keeps getting buried under the game thread so this is fine.

Hope all is well with you!

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

Afternoon Mod Mob,

Just got back from my "reward" for being such a good modder this week - haircut and pedicure. Feel like a new woman, though the flourescent lights at the salon make me look like I'll be needing a facelift next. Such high maintenance, we women. Hubby gettting home this evening after a week in California and Seattle, WA - all business. We'll go into Boston to spend some time with our oldest daughter tomorrow which is always fun.

Vlad, if there was an academy award or emmy for posting, you'd be a serious contender. This thread is really uplifting today. Gyco with his Erma Bombeck piece, Vlad with 'toons and wise words and DeeBee who's got me looking way up into her big, gorgeous ostrich eyes! You all know how to launch a weekend! And I'll join the chorus - it's not just about our drinking. We're real people here and friends are what makes life so interesting. Enjoy your weekend -

Vera-b

Comment

Mod Mob Fri 10 Oct

ducky;437711 wrote: Yes E,
            I feel a little funny posting under long term because I am still working at this but I guess when a thread is started in the monthly area it keeps getting buried under the game thread so this is fine.
            Hope all is well with you!
            Yeah, I feel a bit funny posting here too, depends what you consider as long term really. I've been doing OK since last November, but I've had occasions where I've had a few more drinks than I probably should have - not to the extreme mind, i.e. drinking till I pass out, drinking so I can't walk, or even drinking until I puke. Just felt uncomfortable, but no screw ups if you know what I mean.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
            X