Mod Mog Sun 12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

What time is it with you DB - its evening here so weekend almost over. Kids back to school tomorrow after 2 weeks school holidays - its been great. So tomorrow its back to worring about whether my 14 year old son will make it to the end of the day without being chucked out of school! When he comes home and I say how was school as mothers usually do what I actually mean is can you go back tomorrow. ODAT!
    BH

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

Morning everyone! Welcome BH! Can't believe we're on a 2nd page already and its 09.31am (for me at least anyway). My fruit loaf came out perfect - I have a picture, will post! Off to church now - will log on later.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

Hold on, since when we're we called 'Mod Mog???'
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

Typo methinks! We could be called the Mod Squad!
          BH

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

hi all,and im ok ,see Dee you can say NO, it is not a hard thing to do,when iwas away i lerned a small word,and every day it makes more and more sense,H.A.L.T, and Dee thats what you did last nt,its not so bad to have a few no more then 3,and tht doesnt mean triples,hahahha,H stands for hungry,A stands for angry,L stands for lonely,T stands for tired,amasing as it sounds it makes sense there are main triggers tht send us for a looooooooop,watch for those and you wil succeed,sober in which ever way you chose life to be

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

and on a better note sunday b4 the turkey hahah ummmmmmmmm turkey

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

funny im following O ne hahaha around in tht outfit hahaha

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

OK - here it is, the famous fruit loaf:

Attached files [img]/converted_files/661226=4175-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

Oh Vladdie, BREAD Looks yummy yum.I need to make banana bread cause the bananas are all turning black...Won't be as good as yours does, I'm sure...
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

Hi Mogsters, lol.

Making wild mushroom toasts as an appey to bring to a friend's tonight. Yum.

A little sore from the 20 mile bike yesterday so I think today will be a jog or a walk. I try to do something every day.

Our kitten kept me up half the night. He kept bringing his ball onto the bed and batting it around, then biting our feet.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

Oh and the bread looks great Vlad!

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

Thanks Ducky and Evielou. Today's bread is a sandwich loaf.

I've walked for 2 miles this afternoon (not amazing I know) but it was quite rigorous. Going to try and do a half hour walk everyday. The nearest shop to work is a mile away so I'm making a decision to walk there on lunch instead of using the car.

This evening at church we have a minister from Minsk, Belarus. Should be interesting.

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

That's a great plan Vlad. Working the exercise into your daily routine will make you feel much better.

We just had BLTs for lunch.

I have to stop talking about food.

Enjoy church.

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

boozehag;438816 wrote: Typo methinks! We could be called the Mod Squad!
                              BH
                              Mod Squad - I like that actually!

Comment

Mod Mog Sun 12/10

Afternoon ModMob,

Sorry to have missed everyone yesterday. Hubby and I went into Boston yesterday to spend the day with our daughter. It was a great time. She's becoming such a lovely young adult. Beautiful day and special times, indeed. Had a good mod weekend - 3 glasses of wine Friday night and 3 last night. Am done for the week which is fine by me.

Vlad - your loaf looks wonderful. Cooking is not my thing, but you make it sound so easy and natural. I wouldn't know how to bake a loaf of bread if Rachel Ray was standing next to me giving directions. I'm a much better cleaner. So here's the deal - I'll clean for bread. Real bread. Like your fruit loaf, or DeeBee's scones, or anything else made by real hands in a real kitchen. I may have managed to take the vodka and wine off my hips (11 pounds since mid-June), but I can easily put good, quality food right back on them!! Guess that's what the exercise is for.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Heard a wonderful sermon in church this morning about facing fear. With all the financial problems of an economy tanking, lots of people are full of fear. Sales of home safes are going off the charts, as if hiding stuff in safes will do anything. Anyway, the pastor kept reminding us that when we trust in the Lord we can face fear, see the good in things in life and live enriched lives. Didn't mean to start a sermon of my own here, just was enjoying a positive message on a beautiful, sunny day. See ya'll tomorrow.

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
                                X