Mod Mob 13th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Mob 13th October

Any chance for this afternoon or will your next hope of knowing be tomorrow?
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

They said we would know "later" so I guess this afternoon is a possibility. They are so inept
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

LOL! Today I feel like this is my personal thread home and people are coming to visit.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

startingover;439689 wrote: They said we would know "later" so I guess this afternoon is a possibility. They are so inept
          Well here's praying for this afternoon Starts.

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Hi all,

Vlad, good job on the AF. Having an evening activity does help with that. I also am a ways away from not giving A a thought.

Hi to Starting, gyco, BH, Zeppie and all to come.

Hoping for a run today.

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Hi Ducky!
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Hi Ducky, how far will you be running?
                If you do run that is.
                What am I talking about - YOU WILL GO FOR A RUN!

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

I used to run 4-5 miles but lately I cross train. I take pilates twice a week, try to do strength training once or twice a week, then run 2 miles a couple of times, bike a couple of times, etc.

I am also trying to lose. I lost 15 lbs over the last year but need to lose at least 10-15 more. I like to cook and eat, so it is a challenge! I am just trying to reduce portions and up the exercise, and it seems to be working - slowly...

Keep the walking up Vlad!

Starting, are you exercising too?

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

I've done the dumbest thing. I walked to the shop and bought a bottle of water. The office has a water dispenser. Now that's gonna look suspicious. I have a reputation as it is, I get some stick for my vodka drinking.

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Maybe you could offer some to your nosey coworkers Vlad. Or leave the bottle untouched on your desk. It might drive them mad...

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Oh, I've drunk it now. Well if they were suspecting me, they'd be thinking I was faring quite well for someone who had drunk 500ml of vodka, LOL!

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

in an hour.

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Hide-ho Mobsters!!

Ducky, you are putting us to shame with all the exercise you are doing!! I went for a swim with my daughter yesterday as it was a stinker here and after throwing the ball around the pool for 5 min, promptly ran out of breath!!

Vladster, I envy you your faith. I wish I had something that I believed in strongly.... getting there, baby steps. Good job on being AF last night.

Today has turned totally pear-shaped for me as the new website was supposed to be up and running today but due to various reasons isin't so I have to get back to work for a bit.

Hope everyone is having a great monday (sweet dreams BH)
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

DeeBee, hope the website is up and running shortly!

I love to exercise. Unfortunately I love to eat and drink as well.

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Hi Ducky, k, so I haven't done any work since logging on!!

BH, did your son go to school today - our time zones are so wacked I think you're in bed now??
                                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                                X