Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Mob 13th October

Have fun Vlad.

Just did my run. Instead of turning around at one mile I kept going. Then at 1.6 one of my toes started to hurt. Needless to say I turned around and it was really hurting at 3.2 miles! Feels fine now?

Off to do some planting. Hope everyone is well.

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Owwww!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

It was thanks. My last pizza. :upset:

Now if I could only say the same about AL.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Happy Monday mobsters,

Vlad, you're making me hungry with all the pizza talk. I took off 11 pounds off since mid June, put there mainly by wine and vodka. Now things have stabilized and I'm trying very hard to keep it off. Age really working against me here. Starting, I, too rely on my morning walk. It's quiet and very peaceful except for the yipper dog 2 doors down that is still trying to defend the neighborhood and barks like crazy when I get back. It's not that he's glad to see me -- he barks out of boredom and I'm the only action that time of morning!

I've got church classes tomorrow and Weds. evenings, so time here will be limited - but they also help keep any thoughts of AL to a low wimper if anything. Not struggling which is a good thing. Hope everyone's feeling good this week.

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
          X