Tues 14/10 Mod Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tues 14/10 Mod Squad

Peri welcome! We are not exclusive at all. Just trying to mod.

Lila, the pat thing has to do with the fact that my family does not like to touch so pats on the back. My husband actually hugs!

Comment

Tues 14/10 Mod Squad

Happy Tuesday Mod Squad,

Just came back from my Tuesday night church group, and it was a good discussion. We're reading Susan Hill's "Closer than your Skin" about getting a personal relationship going with God. I think I have a way to go. I wanted to tell them I've been working on clearing the airwaves by not being constantly drunk, but I save that kind of personal info for you! I guess when you get used to keeping everything on the "down low" because of the AL, it's hard to learn/trust opening up. It is nice to go to an evening meeting sober, however. No need to slurp coffee to hide the booze breath.

Everyone sounds pretty good for a Tuesday. A little cooking, some exotic-sounding trips, good relations with MIL and SIL and the AL always waiting in the wings to see if we screw up. Lila, welcome to the Mod Squad. I'm working on getting booze off my mind, and I have to say I'm making progress. I guess the only time I give it much thought is when I come here!! But I wouldn't miss this for the world. It's getting close to bedtime, so will check in tomorrow night. I've got another 4-week class starting tomorrow night, but it's all interesting stuff.

Vera-b

Comment

Tues 14/10 Mod Squad

Hi Mod-Squad!
        I'm just popping in to see how everyone is doing? It sounds like everyone is moving right along and doing a good job of it.

I am trying to quit cigs so I am about to climb the walls. I am on day 2 and hoping to put these evil cancer sticks by the wayside. Anyone have any hot tips to get thru this drek?
        Krigs
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
        X