Mod Squad 15th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Squad 15th October

startingover;441887 wrote: Hows the modding going vlad?
    Fine thanks, was AF last night as well.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Lila;441919 wrote: Someone earlier mentioned thyroid - I take a thyroid replacement if anyone has any questions or anything.
      Lila
      Think it was me, Ducky and Sunbeam who mentioned it. I had an overactive thyroid and had to take carbimazole for 18 months.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

ducky;441909 wrote:
        Just a quick hello because off to the dentist to gag through xrays. I have braces and I am sure that will make the gagging worse..
        Hoep you get on OK Ducky!

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Just completed my usual half hour lunch time fast walk.

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

hi 02m
            Kids just got off to school - I have to go in an hour, and instead of doing something constructive, I am here at the computer! So nice to be back. Maybe a silly question, but does it get cold in Ireland? I am in Minnesota, and it gets very cold, and I just want to hide in my house.

Lila

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm just getting going today, didn't sleep well last night. It's almost 8:30 here in CO. It has been chilly and damp here lately (the damp part is unusual for us).

I'm trying to get motivated to get my work done. Since I found this forum I have found that I may need a modification program for the MWO out fourm as I seem to have become addicted [LOL]. Must focus today!

periwinkle
              Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

me too!

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Hi Periwinkle and Everyone: I, too, spend entirely too much time here at MWO. I have to run my household around my two puppies I am raising, and I tend to sit at the computer when I should be doing chores. Good news is I was AF since Friday. Hubby and I had two glasses of wine with dinner last night. No cravings, didn't want any more, did not get a buzz (which was kind of a bummer ), but I guess is a good thing. If it can just stay this way, I will be a happy camper. I plan to remain vigilant and work the program. If I could just get on the exercise bandwagon. We walk the puppies (or right now they walk us), but I need to do more than that! I don't know whether the cd's have any subliminal suggestions regarding exercise, but I sure hope so. Everyone have a great day. Peace, Kay

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Hi One!

Well the xrays went fine. I only had to pull the film out a couple of times and the assistant was so patient. No cavities thank goodness.

Good job on the walk Vlad. Have to get some exercise in this afternoon.

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

I also spend too much time here Lila and Peri. But I think it's a good thing in a way.

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

I'm on here whilst at work! Naughty Vlad.

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Yea, ducky, the site is a wonderful thing! I love spending time here, just am finding it difficult to concentrate on much else right now. I think that once I settle into this newfound AF or mod or whatever happens I won't be quite so dependant.

I couldn't sleep last night and I got up and read parts of the MWO book again (in the past I would have gone for the liquor cabinet but I had no desire to do so last night). I try to stay positive and because of that I may come across to some on the forum as having this down. But I do not! I really struggle through AL cravings at 10am and 3pm daily. I did cave yesterday and had a shot of whiskey around 3pm (seems to be my toughest time of day since I started on the kudzu). I wanted a drink last night and if hubby had gotten one I would have joined in. He instead asked if he could make me some tea. He is awesome!

I am picking up my topa today and anxiously awaiting my cds. I am working on a list of mod rules for when the time comes and have found many posts on the forum that are helping me compile this list. I am also trying to pay attention to what triggers cravings for me before I begin my AF days.

Thank you all for your encouragement these past days and letting me hang out with you.

periwinkle
                          Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Car smashed up yet again. It's not fair. They didn't even leave their details.

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Wow Vlad! What happened? Was your car hit on the street? I hope you were not in it and are all right?

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

that is awful! sorry to hear that

Comment

Working...
                                X