X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Squad Mon 19/10

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,
    It's Monday night as I write this. Hubby is gone until Wed. In the past I DEFINITELY would have had a glass of wine (all right...a bottle!) but I am presently fighting the urge to have even the 1 glass as I write this as my goal is only 3x per week.
    Honestly I enjoy my vino more on week-ends and for a night for something really special (business dinner where I'd feel deprived if everyone else was drinking and I couldn't, or shower, weeknight party, etc.) so I am sitting here instead. Will keep very busy once I leave the computer and WILL make it through the night. Please check up on me on the drinktracker and that will keep me even MORE motivated as I've promised myself to always tell the truth there. All done hiding empty bottles in closets and drinking wine out of coffee cups...those days are SO over.
    Like the idea of the thread so everyone can get more connected ... a little unclear on what day it would start and would it have the same title? Maybe a title like "Thread for 10/20-10/26"..."Thread for 10/27-11/2" and so on. What do you think?
    "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Mod Squad Mon 19/10

Hi All =
      Happy to see this thread is getting more crowded! I am just popping in to say goodnight. Supplements are so helpful! My mood has really been helped. I had a half a glass of wine tonight - it was offered to me, and I only drank half. That's not bad. My goal - to be Modder of the Month this November!!! Eve, what is your secret? What is making the difference for you? And yes, exercise, I did think about it today. I am just about ready, I think.
      Goodnight everyone!
      Lila

Comment

Mod Squad Mon 19/10

My Secret

Lila,
        Good night. Sweet dreams. I still haven't had that drink! Took a nice bath, busy with the kids. I'm going to make it tonight.
        Lila, my secret is #1 Drinktracker and being truthful on it. Really stops me pretty well as I don't want to record things like 4 drinks as that is over my limit. So far, so good with not drinking too many in one night although this last week I did drink more than I wanted to on a weekly basis. Unexpected celebrations and things came up and I went over my days per week I want to drink.
        But what was interesting was when I looked at the drinktracker and didn't like what I saw reality bit me in the butt!! So...I'm back to working hard at this modding thing.
        Other secrets, I read the book, take kudzu & L-Glut, exercise and eat well. Track my food
        (want to lose 10#) as well as my drinks so I'm one journaling puppy!
        "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Mod Squad Mon 19/10

I think this is the place where a few of you told me to check into. I've gotten a lot of feedback from people on my plan. I'm thankful for everyone's input, really and truly am. It's really cool to be chatting with people from all over the world! Never did this before. I'm the kind of person to become obsessed with one thing or another (go figure) so I don't want to overdo myself here, but I'd love to connect and help when others need it. I know for myself, I'll need it. I heard from a few people about the modding working for them. I feel confident, although I haven't started modding that I'm in the right time and place for it. I've not felt more calm and competent in tackling the daily tasks as I have been. I teach 14 year olds and I have to say that I've never had such patience with them, and let me tell ya, they aren't an easy bunch. And today was a great example. They pissed me the hell off in the cafe today, being the hormonal jerkoffs that they can be (sorry), but I was able to handle it and still had the energy to go to the chiropractor, grocery store and pick up my son after bowling. Wow. Then I came home and rearranged my family room! Ok. Just rambling, and I don't think this is what this sight is about. Don't mean to break ther rules here! Pardon me - just constantly thinking about rules lately. About the seasons - this is when I can have great difficulty with falling into a depression. It's fall, it's beautiful, yet I always slip into a funk. Gotta watch for that for it will sneak up on me. Take care all.
          Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
          X