X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Squad Weekly Thread 03/11/2008

Hi Squad
    I can't sleep! I don't know what to do.
    But I am excited. I am going to do the nutritional program all the way, and start exercising. I know, this sounds like a NY resolution. But for the first time in years, I feel inspired. Only other problem is I can't find the rest of my CDs, I only have Sleep Learning. In a box somewhere are the rest...
    I agree with you, Vera, that modding is desirable.
    I really have been thru incredible stress over these last few years, and I am just starting to feel good; the house is getting how I want it to, starting to. I hate winter, but am ready for that coziness it brings and a Christmas tree in about a month...only the real kind!
    They keep saying that it is a choice, in all the posts, and for me it is not really so much a choice not to drink, but a choice to embrace health and that is how I am feeling.
    Noon in Beijing, Zed? You are half a world away! So the rest of the program is working for you, then? You sound very clear headed and all. Glad to hear it.
    Lila

Comment

Mod Squad Weekly Thread 03/11/2008

Half a world away

Hi Lila,

yup... half a world away. Think it's a 12 hr time diff between here and EST for the States, where I think you are, correct? Which State are you in, by the way? I used lived Ohio for 4 years. (That'll drive anyone to drink... ha ha ha JUST A JOKE!!!!!!)

Yes, feeling clear-headed (doesn't take much for me to feel better after the last year of complete and utter fogginess!), but just realized I still have a long way to go with this. Have to keep at it daily. Can't come out of being a booze-hound all my adult life and suddenly expect in a week for that feeling/ those cravings/ those entrenched habits and longings and needs to change overnight. Just had the sobering realization that this will take a lot of work and support.

So glad you guys are around, does me a world of good.

Hope you're sleeping now, cheers. Excited to hear more about your PLAN!

Comment

Working...
      X