• Show
Clear All

Paradigm Shift

R we looking at the same pic :H
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Paradigm Shift

Oh that's a necklace! I thought it was ... oh never mind what I thought it was.
      But I still can't see the old lady?!??!
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Paradigm Shift

Attached files [img]/converted_files/705231=4335-attachment.jpg[/img]
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Paradigm Shift

The girls face as she turns away is also the old womans big hooked nose...like a witch

Comment

Paradigm Shift

The girl's ear is the old woman's eye - does that help?

Comment

Paradigm Shift

Oh my hat, now I see it -- duh!!

Comment

Paradigm Shift

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Paradigm Shift

its absolutely nuts but i still cant see the old lady. even after all the prodding. I am not going to look anymore coz all it's doing now is getting my blood pressure up to unhealthy levels. Cheers for trying to help zed the retard out though

Comment

Paradigm Shift

chill mr zed try tomorrow ;-)

Comment

Paradigm Shift

zed;473304 wrote: its absolutely nuts but i still cant see the old lady. even after all the prodding. I am not going to look anymore coz all it's doing now is getting my blood pressure up to unhealthy levels. Cheers for trying to help zed the retard out though
                      Sorry BB, I know it's frustrating but I am pissing myeslf laughing here!:H

I can only see it if I relax my eyes and sit back from the 'puter.

Comment

Paradigm Shift

quote=DeeBee;473201]
                        DeeBee,
                        Thanks for the picture here. I didn't know how to do that.

To help those who are having trouble:

If you cover the dark area on top of the picture (which is the young woman’s hair) it helps you see the old woman-if you cover the one on the bottom, it helps you see the young one The old lady is looking down. Her nose is really big.

Other hints.
                        The eye of the old woman is the ear of the young woman.
                        The mouth of the old woman is a necklace on the young woman's neck
                        The far eye of the old woman is the only eye visible on the young woman who is looking away from you.

Have fun. If it's any consolation to the folks having trouble my hubby couldn't get it and I was showing him with a pencil all of the tricks. Still couldn't do it.

Now the question for the day is: When you wake up in the morning (AF or with moderate drinking) which one do you want to be. I think I'd prefer to be the one wearing the necklace!
                        Hugs,
                        Eve
                        "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Paradigm Shift

I hope your happy I've been looking and looking and I've driven myself crazy and I can't see it! LMAO Oh well, come visit me in the funny farm after I'm committed....but PLEASE don't bring any more puzzle pictures.:H

Comment

Paradigm Shift

Ha ha! You guys are soooooooooo funny! Maybe if you step back from your computer, you can get a different perspective. Try it. Yes, it took me a long time to notice it when I saw that pic years ago. Keep trying mod squad!
                            Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Paradigm Shift

YEA I finally saw her. Her eyes are funny but now I don't have to go to the booby hatch:nutso:

Comment

Paradigm Shift

Back to the shift in the paradigm. I've been studying my drinktracker. Of course, it's easy to see a pattern of 4-5 drinks when I had a "special occasion." It concerns me. I have to say that I'm extremely happy with my success in AF days, and overall, I feel great. The days I did drink, I felt like crap the next day even though it was only 4-5 drinks. That would've only been a start for me in my drinking days. But it still concerns me. I know there are times where special occasions are shorter in length of time than others. I'll take this into account more seriously. When the special occasions range over a longer period, such as 4 hours, I will attempt to drink slower, and I won't have more than one per hour. If it's a shorter time length such as dinner, I'll limit it to two. The last 3 times I drank, I always regretted the next day that I had that "last" drink. I will be more vigilant! I knew I needed to change my plan somehow, and this is another attempt at awareness and what I'm doing at those times.
                                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                                X