Mod Squad Weekly Thread December 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I relentlessly look on the bright side to defend my decision to leave the marriage,,,anyways, I know Ducky is signed off, but I do know there is plenty of need out there if someone wants to give love and time to a kid. Don't I know it!

Comment

I just needed to post about what a lovely AF weekend I've had. Trimmed the tree and other parts of the house, got my letter for cards done, envelopes addressed. We went out to a performance Sat eve. Sunday used to be the day I would drink all afternoon, so just doing little things around the house has been so satisfying. When I was drinking, the little things that didn't absolutely need to get done, didn't get done.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Goodnight Sunbeam! I'm off to bed.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Peri
          I hope I am not annoying you or bringing up bad memories by all these questions. I think I am still a bit new to the single mom thing - well, not really, but maybe I need to see the future, if that makes any sense. I think I am just a bit in fear and want to move out of it. Out of the fear I mean.
          Lila

Comment

G'Night, Vlad. I hope you feel better.
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

good night Sunbeam! GOodnight Vlad!

Comment

Goodnight all,

Just finished our turkey dinner. Peri, your post made me tear up. As much as I have been sad over the years to have no children, I am sure it was so hard to face all the trials with no partner. It sounds like you did a wonderful job and I hope good things will come to you because of that. And I know a little about having the difficult child too. My stepson has had his share of issues and we had to fight the school a lot to get him help, which was very imperfect. The bipolar is so hard and a friend (new) I met in pilates is now struggling with her 28 year old who has that condition and she seems very stressed and sometimes at a loss w/r to what to do.

I have to turn in but will check in tomorrow. Nite to Vlad and Lila and I hope the rest will be back tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X