Mod Squad Weekly Thread 15th Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday thru Wednesday, too!! Cross my heart, keep those pins away from me!

Comment

Too Christmas-ee?

Too WHAT? What the heck are you talking about??:H
      Lila;500613 wrote: I am assuming you are celebrating Christmas,,,if anyone here isn't I apologize if I am being too,,,,you know.....
      (I updated the pact)
      It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that brings us happiness.
      ~ Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Lets see, I will be AF Mon Tues and Weds, then offline until Sun, but probably Thurs will be my only alcohol. I won't join any pact for Fri or Sat because I'll be with relatives and it is hard to predict.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Okay, Sunbeam, sounds good!
          Kid, I mean if someone does not celebrate Christian holidays. I don't want to create a left-out feeling for anyone. If so, any Modders, I don't mean it!

Comment

Hello All,

Just a quick check-in as I'm WAY behind!!!I 'm trying to read all the posts, but find it's more than I can fit in my evening. Have been on and off the phone with dear hubby as his mother is trying to get here for the holidays. Her flight here was cancelled this morning, and she talked her way into getting a flight to Boston later this evening. Last I heard, she had landed, and with my husband in tow she was eating clam chowder while waiting the 45 minutes it was taking for baggage. It'll be an interesting night.

I've missed the squadon. It's not the same going through your day without DeeBee's encouraging words or Zed's shooting love over the airwaves. But, that's the way things are sometimes, and I've learned to roll with the punches. When I can come up for air, I'll once again be an active participant of this wonderful forum. Everyone here has helped me in so many different ways. In short, you rock. I'll try to check in with ya'll over the next few days.

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
            X