Mod Squad's Weekly Thread for the Week of January 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delta Moon;531227 wrote: Hi vlad-got to learn some Russian to throw your way :H
    Ой чёрт, я давно не упражнялся! :blush:
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

No more. Only in English now.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

People might get annoyed.

Comment

Cyrillic text only slows the pages down.

Comment

yeah, but it looks SO cool! How did you learn?
            Toughen up!

Comment

:rays: Here's a shout out to all of you enjoying a snow day!
              Toughen up!

Comment

Delta Moon;531338 wrote: yeah, but it looks SO cool! How did you learn?
                I intially taught myself the alphabet from the internet and memorised it.

I then got some teach yourself compact disks for use in the car (I had a long journey to work every morning). All the content and phrases for each disk was included in booklet so I could practise reading and writing too. I have loads of other stuff too like Russian films, music, dictionaries and also going to Russia was the best because I got to try it out on the Russians! They were impressed!

Comment

vlad;531361 wrote: I intially taught myself the alphabet from the internet and memorised it.
                  Think I can say it quicker than the English alphabet, and there's more letters.

Comment

Vlad
                    Can you speak it? Are you fluent? I have always wanted to learn another language.
                    Lila

Comment

Hi Lila- how are you today?
                      Toughen up!

Comment

Lila;531494 wrote: Vlad
                        Can you speak it? Are you fluent? I have always wanted to learn another language.
                        Lila
                        People say I'm fluent but I know I'm not.

Comment

hi all, my word some great support here! kid your post was so warm and well received thank you DB your angel poem made me cry, we dont know each other at all really and yet there is a deep connection that helps enormously!!! vlad where are you in the uk? hope the snow has eased, i am definately going to the cinema this weekend, anyone seen the reader i fancy that? love to all x
                          Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

ps: i meant all of us not knowing each other but having a connection not just you and me db - d.oh!
                            Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Delta,
                              I am rotten. How are you? I also had about 2 or 3 glasses of wine last night. My kids were HORRIBLE this morning, my daughter missed the bus because she doesn't care because she knows I will drive and wants to look perfect, and I didn't get a midmorning snack, and now my blood sugar is all messed up even though I finally got to eat. Just a bad day so far.
                              How are you??
                              Lila

Comment

I hate it when mornings get ruined!

Comment

Working...
                                X