• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things I love about modding

WIP,
    Go play nice somewhere already.

Do ya think you can do that?

We're modding along just fine here.
    I'll "own up" to anything & everything I say...I have nothing to hide from you or anybody else here.
    I also don't need to prove myself to you.

Do you even have a life? Besides bullying people that DON"T agree with you?
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

:H Oh by the way Wip.. :thanks: for the inspiration... I'm ready for another 1/2 hour on my elipticle, on this rainy day!

Gotta love that.
      The Lord works in mysterious ways...:H

Comment

A dedication to my Dad, and my nephew Colby who, I just found out returned from Iraq this week! Yahoo!
        He's still in Tx, but at least on on home turf!:h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Andx4tHCQmw[/video]]YouTube - Jack Ingram - That's A Man

Please say a prayer for our troops still over there giving it all they've got...:thanks:

Comment

That's great news, SJ! You must be so relieved!!!

I served at Fort Sam in TX years ago and loved it!

Sgt Be!
          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

The thing about modding is that it let me still be part of the world I created for myself and yet not feel like a hypocrite. Seriously I was all messed up when I showed up here thinking the only way was AA and then I found a way that I could buy beer and booze by the truck load and still make my living in a happy well adjusted way.

Sammys

Comment

One more observation from the observation deck its not always about you WIP. Please do not take that as a personal attack it just you always manage to get yourself right in the middle of stuff and then act like you did nothing at all but be just so intelligent. I used to think you meant well but man oh man enough already.

One more thing please do not even tell me I should have not posted this cause basically it to late for that and I felt that you don't really see how you come across sometimes.

Sammys

Comment

Gia;573819 wrote: Oh for the love of God, give it up. I've been following this section for a while now, it's great reading and good to hear 90% of the time. If you don't want your subscription WIP, cancel it! No one is forcing you to stay there.
                By a happy accident of fate, Gia, I just did that very thing (removed myself from the subscriber section)! It's just a lovely, lovely group of lovelies, but the friendliness and helpfulness is just to the point of being overwhelming! And best wishes to YOU, too, Gia!

Comment

I wonder what would happen if we had breathalizers on our puters...?
                  I know I'd be OK,.I don't have anything to hide. But I admit I moderate...that means I enjoy a few beers, when I'm not working.

Can you imagine if you needed to "blow" to get into certain threads? :H

Maybe we should introduce that! LOL

Comment

You came onto this site today just itching for a fight, St. Jude, and I am ashamed to admit that I gave you one. You poked and taunted and provoked until you stirred up some shit, and I hope that this has made you happy. I'll not comment on this last idiotic post, other than by what I have already said. I am truly sorry I every responded to any of the crap you posted today. I won't make that mistake again... believe me.

I do hope you are feeling better, tomorrow.

Comment

This is in the long term modders thread. If one wishes to be AF why read it at all. It makes no sense at all. Let alone then embark upon a tirade. I have been getting a great deal out of this site, but at the same time I do wonder at its merit on other occasions and this is one of them.

St Jude I enjoyed this thread. You posted it in the right place and its a welcome addition to modders. Well done.:goodjob:
                      "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
                      but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

I'm feeling fine today WIP
                        In fact for someone that doesn't EVEN want to read about alcohol down in the research thread what the "H" are ya doing posting up here in the LONG TERM MODS thread? Who's provoking what?
                        G'day

Maybe a hobby is in order...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5gqpbxR4fg[/video]]YouTube - Retarded 2 Legged Horse

Comment

Thank You St. Jude for your lovely post on modding - I've been absent awhile because there's a whole life out there worth living!! I've been to work, caring for my home and hubby, to the ballet and the classical orchestra not to mention trying to get taxes done and read a good book -- all of which leaves precious little time to log on here. I've missed all my modder friends, but trust they understand that the whole point of not letting alcohol run your life is that you have a life to live. Keep an eye on the ultimate prize, and thanks to all the moderators that help make it happen.

Vera-b

Comment

Thanks Vera,
                            I surely didn't mean for this post to turn into what it did for a portion of the day...
                            But it is what it is...

I miss seeing other modders around lately. I can see why a lot us don't bother posting much.
                            It's sad.
                            Not what this place is all about. Definately not at all how it was 4 years ago.
                            I know nothing stays the same... but that doesn't mean it can't get better...

Comment

Judie,
                              I've been around for about as long as you; maybe a few months less. I still feel good about MWO. As it has gotten bigger, I think it is less intimate, which is maybe par for the course. I am glad you have modded successfully, and I think your tips for success are well worth posting about here in the Mods threads. Many of us are not there yet, or may never be, but many of us try different things before arriving at our OWN WAY of success.

Best to you!

Comment

Jude, for as long as I have know you, you've have been a most compassionate, supportive member of this forum. You have avoided controversy, kept us in stitches, shared your memories, your grief and we love you bunches. Keep on going girl, you rock. :h:h
                                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                                X