I hate everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate everything

Boy does this song bring back memories...
    I travelled thru Colima,Manzanillo, all down that coast, by bus, & hitching...living out of tents & backpacks...that was on our way to Costa years ago,..where we spent 4 months... from there went to Kauai right after hurricane Iniki... for 6 months...(there was a lot of work, after the storm, and we had no ski passes that year in Telluride, due to travelling...It was the "endless summer year" for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9INIKltDfs[/video]]YouTube - George Strait - The Seashores Of Old Mexico
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I hate everything

hi jude again,i listened to the hole song,and i can say im not a country and western buff,i read your thread earlier and where your at,CHOICE to be where you are,but i did watch american idol last night and carrie underwood sang a duo with randy travis,unbeleivable,have a nice day gyco

Comment

I hate everything

We just took my MIL back to her apartment yesterday. She was at our house recovering from a hospital stay.
        I think that GJ song may just be her theme song...she hates everything and everybody! ;o)
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I hate everything

St Jude,
          Loaded some songs on my I-Pod yesterday and I couldn't resist "I hate everything". Have never been much of a CW fan but loved the song and loved the 2nd one you listed as well. Will have to try these others out and before you know it, I'll be saying I'm a G.S. fan!
          Hugs,
          Eve11
          "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

I hate everything

Great song, Jude, and I haven't heard "Right Arm" in years!

Be
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
            X