Ruby Tuesday weekly meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 units in a month is excellent, Guapo! I won't tell you where I am right now, but I am cutting back to my former moderating success.

Yesterday was AF Monday, so will either be AF or 1-2 today and tomorrow. Thursday I'm flying, so even one has a double whammy! Friday - in Italia!

:h

Comment

Cool, have a nice trip !!

Comment

My goal for first week in July is to be totally AF. Started last night and, of course, did not sleep much. It will get better.

TMH
        The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

Hi thr erer p not been here for a while,dad visited for 5 days,three to four pints of beer a day on average or bottle of wine a night.lots of cigs too,I need a couple of weeks off booze to reestablish exercise and no smoking,get eating back onto better footing.I have rest of week off,two and a half days to myself to chill and sort a few things in the house.I want to relax and not overload myself with tasks that I need to do.
          Work been very stressful with sensitive staffing issues, two very challenging people in my team who are making things personal,I'm supported by hr and my manager but its still challenging.want to take this time to chill and be healthy.loving being in garden with my cat and some sun.
          one day at a time

Comment

Working...
          X