Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December Mod Squad

Hi gang,
    I'm back posting again and happy to see so many new modsters with great plans for moderating successfully. Haven't checked the Ruby Tuesday thread yet but for those of you who are newer, we try to utilize that thread as a weekly sounding board to post our weekly goals and then discuss on Monday or Tuesday how the prior week went when new goals are posted.

For those of you who don't know me, I got very busy in a master's program and have been posting much less frequently than I was. I was finding when there wasn't much activity here it was easy to get too busy in my life and not check in. It is valuable to have each other's support so am really happy to see our little mod squad is thriving again.

Looking forward to learning more about our newbies and big hugs to our oldies like Sarasmiles, Deebee, etc.
    :l
    Eve11
    p.s. realized I should post this on the January thread so will cut and paste it there. Here's to a successful 2011!!
    "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
    X