Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July Modders

welcome, 4 me!
    LTModders has been great for me. I really like that we all affirm where we are all at, whatever that may be, abbing or modding. Supplements have worked, but I did take them when I was "modding" which basically was me not really changing my behavior. I do think supps got me to a place where my brain craved alcohol (carbs) much less.
    I was at MWO a long time, "modding" but without a period of abstaining, wasn't really getting anywhere. My 10 day AF time really was huge for me, as I now know that I am in control.
    Modders, thank you all for your encouragement. I love how I am never "in trouble," just encouraged.
    I haven't been on for a few days, my computer was acting funny. Another thing - I had ONE glass of wine 2 nights ago, and a few 5 htps capsules, and got pretty sick. My head was spinning and I could barely stand up. Then I read that you should never combine the two. I have before and been fine. Yuck! Last night, of course I didn't have anything to drink as I was still trying to get better. And I want to continue on being AF for awhile. Still, 5 htp has been very helpful. But I am completely done with that supplement.
    Rebirth, I am excited about your trip! I agree, you must look great in a bikini!
    TMH, when is moving day? I am jealous of you and REbirth, going to the tropics!
    Bean, thanks for what you said. THis is all about empowerment after all. I am very interested in the Paleo diet. Alcohol is sugar, and I have gone sugar free, which is not easy, and felt really good. I really would like to know how it is going for you. I don't know a lot about Paleo, but it should be meat and plants that are not processed, right? I am reading a lot about food. I just learned that "texturized vegetable protein" is soy! I avoid soy because I am hypothyroid, and it is really a franken-food, I guess. The things they put in food! I can't afford to do the grass-fed beef and organic produce thing, but I am making better choices.

Comment

July Modders

Thanks Bean and Lila,

I finished the book last night. I found out I am in the early stage, so maybe mod will work 4 me. Ha Ha. I have been AF for 2 days and walking for an hour in the am. I don't have the supplements or the cd's yet and I am sure they will help. Actually, it hasn't been that hard yet not to drink. I do think about it after work, that is when I usally have a glass wine or four. At this point I am not going to make a decision. I will do some reading on this thread and maybe that will help point me in the right direction.

Have a good night!

Comment

Working...
      X