Focus on Fitness/More AF Days in Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry I did an editing job. I can't find a way to send it now.

Comment

:welcome: aison,
      why don't you join us over in the March thread. There are more of us over there and you will get more of a response.
      MM
      "What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding." Elvis Costello

Comment

Aison,

Posted you a message in the March board and will pm (private mail) you too. Please join us over there and a big :welcome: to you!

:l
        Eve11
        "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Eve11;1255449 wrote: Hey Gang,
          I love the movie Groundhog Day because the character has to keep repeating the day over and over as he keeps learning from his mistakes. He is always given the opportunity of a new day and he gets better and better until he gets it right and doesn't have to repeat the day anymore. My goal set on Feb. 2, Groundhog day is to embrace my finally getting it :wd: and getting out of the cycle of the same mistakes over and over again.

My goal: Never another hangover again!
          Knowing my triggers and not making the same mistakes that get me into trouble when I go over my self imposed limits.
          Checking in here to keep getting the support I need to stay on track.
          I will follow the NIAAA standards of no more than 7 drinks in a week and no more than 4 nights a week.
          :lEve11 :wings:
          Hello,
          Thank you for your note. I really appreciate it. It took me awhile to get this note off, but... I can only write a few words right now but will write later or tomorrow. I didn't drink today. It's only 5:30 so that's not a great accomplishment yet. It's between 6 and 10 I get antsy, if not before.
          Ciao for now,
          Aison

Comment

Working...
          X