May Day Modders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May Day Modders

drinkingal;1327319 wrote: Stewarts great job on your vegas trip. 1 or 2 drinks a night is great work. As far as your friend goes, you're right you can't reason with someone that drunk because they're just on a whole other wave length so you're just wasting your time.

Hi eve, trixie and TMH. It's good to see so many sticking with it and making progress. I don't have much to report really, I'm just plodding along at my own pace with things and my modding is going along good.
    Drinkingal, that's the plan isn't it So glad you are doing well, I bet it feels great to have control.
    Time to whip AL's Ass :b&d:
    :h ya
    Trix

Comment

May Day Modders

Hello, its been a few weeks since i checked in last... feels like forever. I am glad, and sad, to say things are the same. This is really a good thing, mostly, since I have still been able to keep the constant But the sad thing is that I tend to get bombed once a week, with a AF weekend here or there. I want to cut this down and cant seem to get around it, but i am VERY pleased that this is all I am drinking for the most part.

Comment

May Day Modders

It's a tiring daily battle isn't it Nuttmeg.

Are you taking any meds/supps?
        Trix

Comment

May Day Modders

Hi nuttmeg and glad to see you check in. I think you just have to look at modding as a process, and it takes time to change our behaviours IMO. Remember to be proud of your accomplishments so far though because you have come such a long way in such a short time. I could never have made the progress you've made so quickly, for me it has been a very gradual journey, but I look at it like the race between the tortoise and the hare you know?, I may as well be the tortoise because in the end his consistent and steady approach sees him kicking that hares ass and claiming the winners trophy

Comment

May Day Modders

drinkingal;1328824 wrote: I look at it like the race between the tortoise and the hare you know?, I may as well be the tortoise because in the end his consistent and steady approach sees him kicking that hares ass and claiming the winners trophy
            Woo hoo DG
            Trix

Comment

Working...
            X