July Mod Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July Mod Squad

It's almost 9 I just gor home I did great like an old pro kinda like riding a bike passed with a unanimous vote!!!! Texted my client he responded that I was his hero and he owes me big
    Did all my little evening chores... Set up coffe , make hubby's lunch and set up for his breakfast...... Decided I just reply wanna relax and have cold beer, just the one then headed to bed.

LG hope u feel better after a good nights sleep I'll chime in more tomorrow!!!

Hope everyone else had a wonderful moderate or AF evening
    And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Comment

July Mod Squad

Good morning. I apologize for going on and on about everything last night. I don't feel great this morning. I'm tired and my eyes hurt, lol. I had one beer last night, so no ill effects from AL...who knew I could turn into a blubbering idiot all on my own?

Gotta run get ready for work. It's going to be a long day.

"I like people too much or not at all."
      Sylvia Plath

Comment

July Mod Squad

Howdy Howdy - Happy Hump Day Modders!

Well my one cold one turned into 2 during an episode of breaking bad - Did not get to bed until after 11 GULP that's late for me considering I am at at 4:30 and in the office by 6am.

But still any day dealing with a little lack of sleep is better than any day I experienced after a night of heavy liquor.

I am determined to make a dent in the pile of absolute shit on my desk today.

LG - You were not babbling - Family is THE most important thing in all of our lives even if that family is crazed, judgmental and drives you insane. I can really relate with you on how you really have nothing bad to say about the family as a whole but in general try to keep your distance. However, I do not feel my family has much bad to say about me, they just kinda make me crazy. One thing I feel crappy about is one of my older sisters (just 2 years older) has 3 young kids, I love them they are beautiful but I just do not like kids. She however loves kids and when I had my son and we were both teenagers when he was born, she always spent time with him, had him on sleepovers even when she started dating then living with her husband before her kids came they took him on trips and everything, but that was one kid not 3 and she asked all the time I did not ask her, anyway I feel like poop cause i see her kids like once a month and when I know I have to I dread it for days, this Friday her eldest is staying the night UGH....

Ok Gotta get to work, luv to hear how everyone else is doing - HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        :nutso:
        And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Comment

Working...
        X