New Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Members

:welcome: Freethinker, stick around the moderation boards, like eve says, you'll get support here whether you are looking to cut back or moderate. The moderation topic is a bit contentious at the other boards and some people feel very strongly about it so it's best to post here.

Comment

New Members

Thanks Gal!

Comment

New Members

Hey, again, Freethinker. You know, I also feel like there are some snipey kind of comments on the other boards... and it seems like some of the senior members have "favorites" to whom they give the smileys, and others of us just get snarky comments back. It made me stop posting for awhile. And to be honest, it was why I dropped out the first time I was a member years ago. BUT, I do like the support that most people give, and I do like the good ideas.

I am currently on Day 20 AF of a one month pledge. I will see what happens after that. When I wrote my post in the "My Story" board, I had thought it would have to be forever... but I am hoping that with my husband's support, my doctor's support and the wonderful support I get from you all, moderation might really be a possibility for me. We'll see.

Anyway, thanks for all you do for me, all of you.

Comment

Working...
        X