June Mod Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June Mod Squad

TMH, Might tickle you, I had to accommodate the Saint Helena golfing team for a week during an Island golf competition and they were great, 12 bags of golf clubs going off every morning with me wishing them well and I put up 2 bottles of wine for the leader of day one. After the first day they all said how can you play in this weather but they got used to it by the end. Didn't like to say we used to play after a party at 2 o'clock in the morning, with yellow balls in the snow :H

They had it easy.
    It's not what you drink, it's how much!

Comment

June Mod Squad

Hi all, dropping in again, been lurking a bit. Was it you, nancy, or TMH, that book 'the heart of addiction,'.? It really changed a lot for me. Today is day 3. It's not that I am 'not drinking' (and I'm not) - I am more paying attention and watching for feelings to come up. That idea that addictive behaviors spring from a compromise. And since I am doing that, I feel like I am doing something instead of just depriving myself.
      Lasha, I know people who are in your shoes, bless you for being there and having patience with this. Hope she gets better.
      L

Comment

Working...
      X