• Show
Clear All

Here's a curly one ....

I think she is just the witch with an itch, ha ha ha
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Here's a curly one ....

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I used to be able to get drunk on three drinks. I knew what I was doing, and I knew I would get up the next day and deal appropriately with what was making me angry, whether I needed to confront someone or let it go. That was BEFORE I had a drinking problem and drinking became my daily thing.

I think what healthy people do is take some time to ventilate to someone they trust and then decide what to DO, if anything. If there is something productive they can do, I think they try to do it. If there is nothing they really can do, I think they try to let it go. I think they are able to do it without booze.

Good luck, Tawny, with whatever is bugging you.
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Here's a curly one ....

So Tawney..how did that thing turn out way back in May ...and why were you angry anyway?

And dear dear S-Belle...Is he still a grump..well of course he is...how are you coping..you seem to always be doing so well...but what is his problem anyway?

I didn't see these posts back then...now I get the laugh about my broom...thx..luv you guys!

Comment

Here's a curly one ....

Wow! That was a month ago ... how time flies.

OK - I was unspeakably angry back then because someone sold something belonging to me without my knowledge or my permission in order to big- note themselves. I was furious. However, as I said, my question was of academic interest. Before I tidied up my drinking act I would have drunk for Australia to work through my anger which of course would have made me angrier still ... and on and on it would have gone.

I therefore had to accept the fact that I could not reclaim the item, nor would I receive the money from the sale. I had to write it off as one of life's lessons. "Sometimes you really do get shat on from a great height."

Fortunately, I believe in karma.

They'll get theirs in the end ... I just have to wonder what I must have done in a past life to deserve this ...

Thanks everybody. Nice to see you back, Kathy.

Comment

Here's a curly one ....

Well frog, looks like you made it throught the day! Good for you. When I am angry I write down what I am feeling. It seems to get it out of my system. When I am real real angry, I yell at the top of my voice until I can't yell.

I also have a baseball bat if all else fails

bear
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Here's a curly one ....

Bear - I did chop a heck of a load of wood .... A lot of heads metaphorically rolled ...

Comment

Here's a curly one ....

Yep, I do miss splittin wood. I used to do a lot of that when I lived in my tree-house. I was also an A-hole magnet back then... So did have a LOT of incentive to go to chop wood!...:upset:
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Here's a curly one ....

I believe in karma too....

Comment

Working...
                  X