No announcement yet.

I don't want to be totally AF......,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about that Blue! My husband overreacts about things sometimes too. Maybe yours will calm down once the initial irritation has passed. I know you probably don't want to have to do this, but could you tell him that tomorrow's get together is not about him, it's for your birthday and you'd really like everyone to be there? Maybe he would let it go since it's for your birthday. Money troubles are the worst, they can really make situations really difficult. I hope things get better soon!

Comment

Blue - sorry that things aren't going well. You were supposed to have a wonderful birthday week. :wave:

I hope that everything gets better right away. I'm glad that you came here & talked. A major problem of mine is keeping everything in. It is better to let it out. :hug:
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Blue said:
        Hey guys!

I was trying to post on my thread in long term mods...and it won't let me....anybody have a problem like that?
        I didn't have any problem. I hope you get it worked out, Blue!
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Ok....this was weird! it's like my phone too me to a different mwo...it wanted me to register again...like blue1 wasn't my username!

Comment

I was able to read all the posts but I couldn't reply! I went back to the search url and typed mwo in manually and it brought me back to the page and I was already logged in....weird!!!

Anyway...everything went well with dinner and the party...I really enjoyed myself.

Comment

My daughter got me a beautiful purple handbag...two pairs of earrings and three bracelets!

Comment

Hey....how is everyone doing?

Comment

Yoo..hooo...where is everybody???

Comment

Hi Blue - I'm here :-)

Things have been a little busy and I haven't felt like I had much to say...hope all is well with you!

Comment

Hi ~ have also been busy plus fighting a cold/ cough, not much energy. Tues had to take car in for a recall, yest had to be out the door shortly after 7a to report for jury duty. First time. That is some process. Did not get selected so 7 hrs later free to go. And then that panicky feeling when you can't find your car back. Hate that when that happens.

Today will be a better day. Playing golf. Heat & sunshine may be just the ticket!

Doing well. Blue, I'm glad your b.d. turned out well. Nice thoughtful gifts from your dd.

TMH
                      The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

Glad to hear from you guys!

That's crazy TMH...cause I just got a jury summons....I have to call on the 25th to see if I need to show up on the 28th...I was a juror before....for a whole week...I thought if you were chosen once that was it....but I guess not lol

I have totally blown my designated AF days....but I will start over on Monday....but on a good note....I have not over done it since my bd celebration on Saturday.....

Thanks for posting...I know it may not seem like it....but it means a lot!

Comment

Hi guys! Tired here and waiting for the coffee to kick in. Was happy to get my closet cleaned yesterday and two baskets of clothes put away yesterday. I also cleaned some jewelry and sorted through and organized it, which resulted in me cleaning my dresser top which I have wanted to do for many months. I don't have any really nice jewelry but quite a few 'cheap' necklaces and earrings that tend to just get mixed together all over the dresser. Anyway - so glad I got some things done and now ready to start another work week. I went out to dinner at some friends on Saturday which was very nice and I did have a drink before the meal and a glass of wine with the meal. After dinner they took the bottle and their glasses downstairs to finish talking and have dessert. I just brought my water glass and was fine. Nothing over the top and had no problem not drinking more or wanting it for the rest of the weekend. Yay!

Hope you have a good week everyone. Stay strong!

Comment

Good job, Frances. Both with modding & organizing. I find when I keep looking at a task such as clearing the dresser, or straightening the pantry, I set my timer for 15 min. If not done, I can quit. Most times whatever it is takes 10 min & I wonder why I procrastinated!

Was it you who asked what our modding goal is? #1 I'd like to be just like you. Not anywhere near presently. We have a dinner invite for Thursday. Goal this week is to be AF Mon-Wed, then enjoy a couple drinks on Thurs night.

Anyone else care to chime in?
                            The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

Hi guys!

You all are doing a great job!
                              I have got to get back on board....I started celebrating my birthday and haven't stopped yet....I'm going to try to get at least one day in this week...probably Thursday.....

My daughter is suppose to be moving on Friday....I still feel very sad about that...I hate change....but I know everything must change from time to time.
                              They'll still be here almost every night....well the children anyway...cause I'll still be keeping them while she goes to work....
                              We still don't know what we're going to do about their sleeping arrangements.

Comment

Have a successful day guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X