PRECIOUSPINOT!
    ONE YEAR IS REALLY

ONE HECK OF A

MILESTONE!!

:rockband: :disco: :yougo: :dancin:
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

One Year Moderating

:goodjob: thank you for your words. they give me hope I will follow in your footsteps. congratulations!!!
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

One Year Moderating

Wow, 1 year. Sounds like a real change of life. I'm new. Got the CDs and supplements on Saturday. Waiting for the Topamax to arrive from an online pharmacy. I'm excited about getting started. Hope to shed a few pounds in the process. Good to hear people can moderate. That's my goal.

Comment

One Year Moderating

In 6 weeks it will be two years. WOW!
          Enough is enough

Comment

One Year Moderating

PP!!!

WOWOWOW!!! I am SO proud of you!!! You should really feel good about your accomplishments!!

Hey...check out my get together thread in West Palm!! You BEST be there!!!!

With love,

Beth
            formerly known as bak310

Comment

One Year Moderating

I'm always curious about the level at which people moderate. It seems possible that many may not be successful moderators because they drink at levels higher than recommended in RJ's book. I know I cannot moderate at even one glass daily, but an occasional couple of glasses seems to be working for me so far, once every couple of weeks. Do you wish to share your level of moderation?
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

One Year Moderating

Right now I am AF during the week and have 2-3 each day on the weekend. What is also very important and is not discussed alot is spacing out your drinks and drinking water inbetween.
                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

One Year Moderating

Wow - that is really good news. Congrats on maintaining a truly moderate lifestyle for two years. I hope that I can be like that one day!
                  The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
                  Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

One Year Moderating

Precious.....(that use to be my cat's name when I was a little girl....love that name....xo)

Anyway I did not post to comment on your name or take a trip down my memory lane.LOL!!!

I wanted to congratulate you on your journey and the milestones you have made. I have read this thread and it has given me inspiration to take the mod journey. I came here to mwo not to quit, but to get a handle on my drinking and hopefully be able to mod. I have begun to mod for the month of june and so far so good!
                    I hope to cross your path in this mod journey and thank you for your posts, they have been very insightful and helpful!

"TO each our own journey!!!"

xo
                    flyin'

Comment

One Year Moderating

With your personality (lack of same) I dont think you will be finding romance anytime soon.
                      BH (no more)

Comment

One Year Moderating

PP - WELL DONE!!!! I am really glad for you......that's great.

Love
                        FMS xx
                        :heart: c: :heart:
                        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

One Year Moderating

Congrats Precious. I know you have really worked at this, and you are a shining example. Thank you for your presence, I always enjoy you.:goodjob:
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

One Year Moderating

Way to go PP ~ I think thats awesome!!
                            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

One Year Moderating

congrats ive been dry since oct the 26th 07 i kind of envee u

Comment

One Year Moderating

congrats again pp do you ever or have you ever slipped to oblivion do supps help that much

Comment

Working...
                                X