Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Year Moderating

Hi Precious,
    I've only been moderating a month...congrats to a year! If I may ask, what is moderation to you? Have you set up a number of drinks per week or days per week, exactly how have you planned it?
    I try for 3x week (had to give myself a cushion for the rare business dinner or vacation time so I don't fail miserably) and 2 drinks a night with a possible exception of 3 if they were really dragged out over the evening. So, I guess I could say 6-8 drinks per week??
    Then I see others who only allow themselves drinking 1x a week, etc. so people are doing different things on the mod road.
    With your success wondering what your plan is.
    Thanks!
    Eve11
    "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

One Year Moderating

preciouspinot,
      I know this was posted back in June, but if you're around, this is extremely encouraging. I'm glad I scrolled down to read it. Congrats and I'm glad to see that it can work.
      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
      X