Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My partner wants a baby girl please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky you are naughty! PARKIN IN THE MOTHERS PLACE!!!!!! You will be goin for handicap next. Shame on you. Bad, Bad.....very Bad!!!!!!!
    You need to be spanked!!!!!

G_laughter.....Now this is true. Have sex a lot. Early in her cycle....every day....all day. I say wear it out. Male spermies die quicker and female spermies live longest. So use up the males before she ovulates and then all thats left is females and BLASTO......you shoot a girl baby!!!!
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

And also guys......lets just answer the dudes question and not question his motive. Shame on all of us!!!!!
      Lucky still needs to be spanked tho.
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

have sex when the moon is in a water sign cancer, scorpio, pisces.
        her on top works to as the fem sperm swim better. her chance of gettin preggers at 46
        is something like 3%.
        so you'll have to pay lots for fertility treatments

Good Luck
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

lucky;180670 wrote: I belong to the 0 Population Growth Theory.
          joining you there lucky like they say: "children are the ultimate pet"
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

trixie is my new favorite person

Comment

trixieT.....LO f--in L!!!!!!!

Comment

DD,
                I am 37 with my crew of children as well so I am there with you and have taken no offense to Lucky at all. That's just Lucky she means no harm. She's really quite a nice person with a dry sense of humor.

Keep those kids inside and warm
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Whoa Ding, Lucky and anyone else who do not want children are certainly entitled to that opinion, and yes, she has a dry sense of humor. I became a mother in my mid-30's and don't consider myself an "old hag." I feel blessed.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Flip & everyone else.
                    I had 2 boys and one girl. I quess I must of been a lazy slob when I had the boys and for some unkown reason decided to exercise the week that I concieved my daughter. Science is so over rated ! IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

my childhood was quite nice actually ding dong

Comment

Well my girlfriend has 5 girls...count them 5 and her husband sits on the front porch drinking beer every night. The only exercise he is getting is lifting the can to his chin, so OUT GOES THAT THEORY... Be blessed with what you have, if you want them, have them, if you don't want them..don't have them. I would much rather see someone NOT have children than someone have them and abuse them, which happens everyday. I have two beautiful children..I had them in my 20's...BUT my husband was in his late 30's. So, do what the hell ya wanna do....OH YOU DID! And as for the parking spot thing, I really don't understand that...you are pregnant not handicapped. I was pregnant in the heat of the summer lugging a 10 lb. baby in my stomach...uncomfortable...YES...but I can assure you, a person dying with cancer or someone with no legs needs that spot far more than I did. MY PERSONAL BEEF...I needed to walk! God knows I had weight to lose....

Comment

i would never park in handicapped parking

honest

Comment

you would if you thought youd get away with it!

Comment

are you the kind of crank who wont give the ball back when it lands in your yard???? lol

Comment

well limers- i do not live around any kids so that never happens. when i was 15 and mad @ the world all the time i popped a beach ball before throwing it back over the fence. i have felt like that was a cardinal sin ever since. that was probably the meanest thing i have ever done. i have great remorse. thanks for allowing me the confession!

Comment

Working...
                                X