Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My partner wants a baby girl please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted a baby girl too - I read in a book that girl sperm lasts longer than male so they hang around longer - so if you have intercourse 3 or 4 days before you ovulate you increase the chances of a girl, if 1-2 days, could go either way!

it worked for me - but then could have just been sheer luck!

Cheers

Cashy
    xx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Similar to the above, I heard this some years ago:

Girl sperm swim slowly but can swim for a long time before dying out.
      Boy sperm swim fast but die out quickly.

So .. if you want a girl, she'll want to be upright afterward ... the boy sperm will swim against gravity and die quickly .. the girl sperm will also swim against gravity but will have a better chance of making it as they can swim longer before dying.

If you want a boy, do the opposite ... ie., she should be upside-down so that the quick-swimming boy sperms go with gravity and win the race.

Good luck ...
      AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

LOL - just noticed the date of this post. Guess I'm a little late posting!
        AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

OMG, I'm 48, and if I had to do soccer practice, carpool, and teachers conferences again, or go Trick or Treatin, I'd really never quit drinking....lol....but, I guess since mine are already grown and out of the casa, it'd be harder! Hubby is lots older, and has 2 grandkids, and I love them, but I'm soooo happy when they go HOME....lol.... No offense, I'm just glad to have couples time again, and glad I'm not ancient while doing it! I love traveling and going out to dinner, and not having to get a sitter, or pack half the house to go! Whew.......onward and upwards! I had a friend that had to have girls because she carried Muscular dystrophy, this was yrs. and yrs. ago, and it worked, but the female sperm that survived the centrifuge procedure, were stout, she swears they are hellions because they were the toughest of the batch! Her girls are lil demon females! lol I agree you could adopt tho, poor lil kids that need a home just almost make me change my mind! Good Luck!
          "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

What a pretty kitty 42cat is!

Comment

This thread is very entertaining...
              Thanks

Comment

I am so happy to see that it's been rejuvinated.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Where in the heck did this old thread come from? Out of the archives of nutjobs? LOL.

I soooooooooo remember this one. Good Lord!

Comment

All I want is a new fern that does not shed in my house.

Comment

Lucky,

Get an air fern.

They grow slowly, they require no soil, they are green and they do not shed.

Great plants.

Love,
                      Cindi

(I do love the messy stuff myself. Messy hubby, messy children, messy grandkids and messy pets. Plants, messy, too.) :H
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Lucky still has my children and will not give them back....don't let her fool you.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                        X