Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No deal, Star. It's 50-50 FRESH ok?
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Aye, no worries, so...........let me at`em!!!......... Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

Comment

If BB get's to whip I wanna do sooomething too. Can I clean them up after their ordeal?

Comment

You think us daft hart?.........you just wanna chance to don your nurse`s outfit for our boys!!! Now!!!.........get back to hubby this instant!!! lol

Comment

hello all i have been out doing a whole lot of research and am very tired with blisters on my feet. phew. i have to say i have put a lot of miles on my tennis shoes. i looked through the paper and decided the best way to find you more test subjects was to attend an event that was happening downtown on saturday evening. 25000 people and 27 djs from around the world. nocturnal fantasy land. lmao. well, i called around and found yep, vip all access passes. turns out i had press passes. thank you as i didn't want to hang out with the masses. well, i found some real cuties for you. and then i found quite possibly the oddest test subjects on the planet but great for whipping. can't tell they were in costume. but all great for research. lol. so i had the stilt walkers. if you can get a high chair you can whip em. i also found a few running around in drag. lmao okay just spank those. beyond my comprehension. but then there are the cuties. mr. spain-- i'll call him don juan. mr. america. i'll call him captain courageous. mr. germany. let's call him franko. mr. latin dancer. let's call him latin dancer. and, mr. handsome. that's just a great name for him. and his 40th bday is coming up on friday the 12th. so come welcome him in the new year. so, we have the whipper. you could let hart be the spanker since she can't be the tester. lol. hubby was more than happy to help me pick out the nice looking gents. of course hubby did get mad at one gent that came up to me. i had to inform hubby that said gent was gay. lmao. i'd let him know with signal if i was in trouble. fell off my barbie chair. funny funny. okay ace reporter over and out
            :welcome:

Comment

WOW, I'm impressed with all the work you are putting in Boots! I sure do appreciate it though!

I think that with this many we'll have to sort them into Alphabetical order and keep score sheets.

I'm pretty good with Excel, so I'll knock up a speadsheet with automatice tallying facilities.

Spanking is too much fun, Hart's NOT allowed to join in! GET IT HART??? now bugger off and spank your own plaything.

Comment

wait wait what about trixie and tawny. do they get some kind of action? was duck wanting to play? seems like such a shy ducky. just want to make sure all the single gals get to play. i wouldn't want to leave any of them out. there is just so much fun to be had on this research thread. oh and did i mention this weekend i'm attending a conference of say 1200 up and coming successful entrepreneurs from around the world. there must certainly be some new candidates there i can drop ship. phds, producers, inventors. ace research reporter over and out. for that i better dawn stillettos

Comment

nobody gets a taste until Star and I have made our selection. After we've decided which one/s we want for ourselves, the other girls can have slops.

Comment

Oh Boots, you're soooo thoughtful. Thank you for including me but ... I didn't want to tell everyone so I'll just tell you...

I'm actually undergoing treatment to have my shattered virginity restored. I've paid a lot of money but I think in the end it will be worth it. I shall be a born-again virgin. How blessed is that? When all work is completed I shall make my debut because I missed out on frocking up for the special Deb Ball when I was young.

I really appreciate you trying to match me up with a suitable paramour but this time round I'll pass. Thank you.

Comment

Okay, you won't let me play, I'll hide in the bushes and take your pics of you all in your various escapades and blackmail u all into letting me take some smart part too! Tell me to bugger off will you!

Comment

hi flip and star I hope you don't tire them out too much. and BB make sure their bruises are healed when my turn comes up. I am ravenous
                        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

oh i fully appreciate the aspects of becoming a born again virgin. i've done it many times. each time i was divorced i did it. kind of like a celebration. ummm well i didn't really date much i just married. but have been married now #4 for 10 years. so i think i finally did it right. so tawny i will hold your secret safe with me. heres to all the bovs of the world. i'm sure the girlsn will keep these little tad poles busy. i've rounded up at least 20 or so by now. and could make that number 100 so that they have enough to put in a nice little horsey corral. that should do it. if they wanted a few famous folks, i'll throw them in too just for a hoot. those press passes work wonders. and well a little something in their cocktail and they will follow you anywhere when you are dressed like barbie. so just trying to help my girlies out. my only challange with the stars is they usually have more problems than us. so i'm keeping it with the straights. they will be easy breezy. steve the yoga guy is still looking for someone to do the kama sutra positions with. and mr. prince is dieing over here of lonesome city. sigh.... i think my boys are getting restless. i should go throw them some croissants and capuchinos.

Comment

100 guys???? Kama Sutra????:shocked:

I'm getting divorced ...........
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Cool bootsie.........I can do the raven haired Barbie "hot stuff" look no problem........what you think of Flip dressing like Cruella De Ville??? LMAO

BB and hart, for the last time!!!!........be off with you!!!........away and renew your vows!!! ha ha ha

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Flip,
                                It's been awhile scince I've answered to this thread. That get-up your lamby is wearing is a shepeards dream ! Ha ! Ladies.......carry on ! I've learned not to mess with you ladys.IAD!
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X